Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss I met Lou on our trip to WDW. in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I was disappointed when I discovered that April's meet was this coming weekend, after our visit to WDW. It is always fun to meet other Disney Nerds (Derds is what ...
    DisDave is offline A-Ticket holder

I met Lou on our trip to WDW.

I was disappointed when I discovered that April's meet was this coming weekend, after our visit to WDW. It is always fun to meet other Disney Nerds (Derds is what our kids call us, although they never say "no" to a trip to Orlando), but that is life and we accept it and move on.

So when I was standing in Japan in World Showcase I turned to leave and ran right into Lou. We had a quick chat and had a few laughs. We also talked about the upcoming Pacific Northwest Meet in August where he will be attending as a guest speaker, along with other notable Disney celebrities.

Just wanted to share with the rest of the crowd.

Re: I met Lou on our trip to WDW.

So did you literally run into him? I'm glad you got to meet him. He's great!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

DisDave is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    So did you literally run into him? I'm glad you got to meet him. He's great!
    I almost did. I was watching the candy lady in Japan and turned to leave after she made a dragon and Lou was just walking up to the kiosk. I know he was working but he took a few minutes to talk and say hello.

As we were talking my wife snapped a picture as she was looking form the stairs and noticed me talking to someone, and then she noticed it was the big guy himself.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

I met Lou at his Sept. 2009 meet of the month, what fun and I could have spent the day just chatting with him, but didn't want to monopolize all his time. Also met some other great disney fans that I hope to see again on the cruise in February.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.