Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss The 24 Hour Live Show: During and Afterwards in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, Great show! Thanks for all your hard work and to everyone else who helped. I can believe you posted a new podcast today too!...
    goofyplus4 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: The 24 Hour Live Show: During and Afterwards

Lou,

Great show! Thanks for all your hard work and to everyone else who helped. I can believe you posted a new podcast today too!

goofyplus4 is offline A-Ticket holder

Lou,

great job! I can't believe you posted a new podcast today too!

Thanks to you and everyone for all your work!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I enjoyed my time watching. I fell asleep after the kitchen sink but really enjoyed the parts I saw. In the morning, it wouldn't let me sign in to chat or anything but I really enjoyed seeing my friends... and people I have heard of but never seen before. I enjoyed the event a lot!

Rachelbythebook is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey Everybody!
    I had an awesome time during the 13 and a half hours I watched! I wanted to watch a whole lot more but I had church this morning.
    The best part has got to be the Kitchen Sink! I stayed on an extra hour so I could witness its demolishing lol
    I can't wait to join the box people again next time it was a blast!
    Future Creator of Magic

Ome_toon is offline A-Ticket holder

I had a great time, especially around 4 o'clock in the morning. I just missed the Olga story, so i hope we will be enlightened in a future podcast.

Since we're just back from WDW i loved seeing some of the places where we created great personal memories!

Kudo's to Lou for setting up a truly unique event!

cavaliers60 is offline A-Ticket holder

The kitchen sink and Lou talking about his first engagement were the top two best moments during the 24 hour event! It's been a long time since I laughed that hard!!! Thank you Lou and friends for the great memories!!! This truly is a FAMILY of Disney fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ome_toon View Post
    I had a great time, especially around 4 o'clock in the morning. I just missed the Olga story, so i hope we will be enlightened in a future podcast.

Since we're just back from WDW i loved seeing some of the places where we created great personal memories!

Kudo's to Lou for setting up a truly unique event!

Lou was telling us the story of his first engagement to a woman named Olga, and we had a few chuckles at the name, but us box people took off and ran with it. Saying things like, "did she have her donkey with her (Shrek reference)? Did she have one eye?" Stuff like that. It was hilarious, and Lou was losing it. He could barely talk without laughing.

Later we started talking about our favorite attractions and someone started putting Olga's name in the attractions like Olga's Transit Authority, Olgarail (monorail), Olga Mountain... you get the idea.

Great times that was. It's been a while since I laughed that hard. I was literally crying cause I was laughing so hard.

Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Yep I think it was MagicCityMikey that was coming up with all the Olga oneliners!! For those that missed the Kitchen Sink part, it was recorded and can be watched through the ustream WDWRadio page

WyckedPhoenix is offline D-Ticket Holder

That was a blast and I really enjoyed the many hours of fun chat with everyone!
    Steve downing the Sink was truly awesome, I'm really glad I saw that.
    The Olga jokes were so funny!! Tony's story was great!
    It was a really great time and I so think we need to do it again in the future.
    *Jennifer Lynn*
    NDW #38
    Fist EVER WDW trip in October 2011!
    Things about me....

Quote Originally Posted by Kymie View Post
    Yep I think it was MagicCityMikey that was coming up with all the Olga oneliners!! For those that missed the Kitchen Sink part, it was recorded and can be watched through the ustream WDWRadio page
    Yep, its the second one about an hour and 19 minutes in.

DisneyJoe93 is offline A-Ticket holder

Best part of the night was the Sink. Oh, Joe Franklin better be on the show, Lou promised.

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

I am SO upset I had to force myself to go to bed before the Olga story! I didn't want to leave but was informed by the wife of the repercussions of staying awake for all 24. My favorite part of the night was all of Tony's shirts, especially the Lou Mongello Saturday Night Fever Cover. I was ROFLThat was a once in a life opportunity that I doubt will be repeated(unfortunately) Thank you to everyone in and out of the box that made this a very special event. The box people are the best! R U L24?? oh, did anyone else hear Lou singing the Star Wars Song???
    Last edited by wdwfns2; 05-23-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

7onbuzz is offline A-Ticket holder

An awesome show! My favorite segment was illuminations, even though the feed went down during the finale. An extended live show is great for those of us who only get to DW once or twice a year. Thanks Lou!

WDWBurghGooner is offline A-Ticket holder

The stuff after Illuminations, mainly the kitchen sink was great and the goofiness involving Tony. I went to bed around 2am, wished I would have stayed up later.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Lou, you did an amazing job with everyone. Thank you Beci also for having some feed in for us when the outlets weren't available for Lou. Wish I could have stayed up all night but not in the cards. Had so much fun watching you all & chatting. Beaches & Cream was awesome with all the desserts after 11 & Steve being able to pack a whole one away. Thank you once again for letting the box people in to enjoy the experience with all of you!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast