Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss The 24 Hour Live Show: During and Afterwards in the The WDW Radio Show forums; OK... I was not able to catch any of the hijinks live, but after readin' this thread, I just HAD to at least go back and take a look at ...
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Re: The 24 Hour Live Show: During and Afterwards

OK...
    I was not able to catch any of the hijinks live, but after readin' this thread, I just HAD to at least go back and take a look at the Kitchen "sick" portion of the show! Just finished it, and needless to say, I was not disappointed!
    It sure looked, for a coupla' seconds anyway, like Tony was just about to lose it right after the "chef's missin' a sock!" comment!!!
    Hopefully I can catch up on some more and hopefully catch more of the next one live.....or we can even attend, someday!

I need a rainy day to watch everything I wasn't around for. Like the Olga stories.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

madarmadillo is offline A-Ticket holder

I loved it. Unfortunately I had to work and missed a lot of it. I did get to see from 6:00 until about 2:15 AM. Great fun!

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ksalase View Post
    The delirium at breakfast was my favorite along with the Lou constantly looking for power. It was and endless search. Awesome show and I hope to meet all the box people soon!!!
    ksalase
    Some of us were elbowing each other at the table to keep awake. I was so tired I had to keep asking others where we were eating.

The whole event was a blast, and I'm glad I was able to make it there for all the fun. Also, it was great that there was always something happening to kept us going. Wither it was the hours inside and outside of Beaches and Cream, or the help from the Box people talking about Olga while inside the hotel. Thanks to everyone in and out of the Box that helped keep us awake!
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

(Insert comment here).

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

He was the one with the Vinylmation Mickey that everyone was signing.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by voyageofariel View Post
    Hey Jaxum! Who exactly were you during the LIVE WDW Radio Broadcast?
    I was the tired person.... Wait, we all were. I was also wearing an UP Hawaiian shirt during the day, and a Yellow Tiki Room Hawaiian shirt during the late night broadcast. (At least I remember what I was wearing, just not where I was eating...)
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

WyckedPhoenix is offline D-Ticket Holder

Having everyone sign the Vinylmation was a great idea! I was chatting with a friend as we watched the show and we both thought that would have been a great guest book idea for her Disney wedding. :0) Shame we didn't think about it before, haha.
    *Jennifer Lynn*
    NDW #38
    Fist EVER WDW trip in October 2011!
    Things about me....

mrwdwfan is offline A-Ticket holder

Forgive my teenage vocabulary...
    OMG that was EPIC! I loved every minute of it! my favorite part was when Lou told the story of his beloved OLGA,lol. being in the box is amazing, hopefully I will be there in person to join in all the fun! BTW, im thinking annual event???

ALD34 on Ustream
    <Ultimate Disney Geek>

Smile Re: The 24 Hour Live Show: During and Afterwards

(Insert comment here).

Quote Originally Posted by voyageofariel View Post
    Were you one of the final 6 who stayed up all night?
    While I was up all night, I was not one of the final six. Apparently I was disqualified for going back to my room to pick up the box for the Vinalmation, and..... taking a shower! Hahahaha! It seems that any of us that took a shower during the 24 hours was disqualified for good hygiene! I give bigger kudos to anyone willing to be around our group the next morning when everything was being wrapped up.
    I thought it was great to have so many involved at every facet of the broadcast, in and out if the Box, wither they were there for a short time or going for the long haul.

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:

zeusywoo is online now DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxum View Post
    While I was up all night, I was not one of the final six. Apparently I was disqualified for going back to my room to pick up the box for the Vinalmation, and..... taking a shower! Hahahaha! It seems that any of us that took a shower during the 24 hours was disqualified for good hygiene! I give bigger kudos to anyone willing to be around our group the next morning when everything was being wrapped up.
    I thought it was great to have so many involved at every facet of the broadcast, in and out if the Box, wither they were there for a short time or going for the long haul.
    Oh sorry about that, sounds like you had a good time as we all did.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2012 at 02:41 PM.

DisneyJoe93 is offline A-Ticket holder

I made it to 1:30 if I remember correctly. passed out shortly afterwards.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast