Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 171 - May 23, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #171 for the week of ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 171 - May 23, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #171 for the week of May 23, 2010.

I'll open up the inbox this week and answer many more of your listener emails about everything from honeymoon planning, participating in Magic Kingdom parades, ticket discounts, resort choices, going solo to Walt Disney World, what to do while waiting for your flight, the old Penny Arcade on Main Street, USA, adding pavilions to World Showcase and much more.

I'll have a few announcements, and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 171 - May 23, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

This should help fill the post live show blues.

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

Ome_toon is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 171 - May 23, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

I think it's great that Lou found the time to post another podcast after the mega 24 live show he did today. It wil surely help to keep the tremors away after going cold turkey this morning

DisneyJoe93 is offline A-Ticket holder

Lou- You are amazing for even putting this up after doing that 24 Hour show. Talk about Dedication!~

Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Loved the resort chat. Helped make me feel better and justified for booking Yacht Club. I always knew I wanted to stay there but since we're eschewing commando style this time around for a more paced, relaxing trip...yet one where we aren't dependent on busses to go everywhere...this was the place to go. Sure it was a lot more money but i think my experience will be greatly enhanced!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder

Lots of great questions and answers Lou and Beci. One point about discount tickets to WDW, there is absolutely no reason to avoid Undercover Tourist or Orlando Fun Tickets. Both are reputable brokers and are approved by Disney and offer tickets and hopper tickets at a significant discount. I've used UT and never had a problem.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.