Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 173 - June 6, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #173 for the week of ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 173 - June 6, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #173 for the week of June 6, 2010.

Recently I was joined by numerous listeners both in person and online “in the box” as we broadcast live from Walt Disney World for more than 24 continuous hours over the May 22nd weekend. During that time, we toured the resort, visited Star Wars Weekends, held a private dessert party, and so much more. Join us as we recap the fun and events and announce the winners of our live contest in this week’s roundtable. Whether you were there for some or all of the event, or think you may want to join us for a future broadcast, it’s a fun look back on a memorable weekend.

I'll play more of your voicemails and have a few announcements at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MHWeaver913 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 173 - June 6, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Lou forgive the "newb" question, but do you do a live chat when recording the podcast or anything like that? I'm still very new to the site and podcast and trying to figure everything out! Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Me (26) DW: (25) DS (6)

Previous Trips: March 1991, March 1996, June, Aug, Oct, Dec 1999, June, Aug, Dec 2000, March 2010

Next Trip: March 12-19, 2011 Staying at Pop Century!
    Admin of Illuminating Epcot - A New Site/Blog All About Epcot

Twitter: @IlluminatEpcot
    Facebook: facebook.com/mhweaver913

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 173 - June 6, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

This week's show was a lot of fun reliving the 24 hrs
    WDW Radio Android App.