Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 183 - August 15, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #183 for the week of ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 183 - August 15, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #183 for the week of August 15, 2010.

There is so much more to experience in Walt Disney World beyond the attractions, shows, resorts and dining options. In fact, part of what I enjoy doing on this show is introducing you to things to do beyond the parks that might enhance your vacation, or even give you yet another reason to come and visit. So this week, weíre going to take a look at golfing at Walt Disney World for both the seasoned golfer who may not realize the world-class courses available to them, and those amateurs and ever first-timers who may be looking for yet another way to spend some time on their visit.

In a new Disney contest this week, Iíll ask you to use your ears to see how well you know Walt Disney World. Iíll then have a few announcements about some upcoming Disney meets and events and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 183 - August 15, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stati

I'd love to golf at WDW just to say I did it. However there's one caveat, I'm not really that good.
    WDW Radio Android App.

disney_barbie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 183 - August 15, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stati

Enjoyed this show topic Lou... even though I'm not a golfer, I had to book three rounds of golf for other people in our group last July!
    They played at Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista & The Palms, all agreeing that they were the best golf courses they'd ever played on!

Mickey's Golf cart..

Wildlife on the course...

'Gator spectator!

Famous bunker..

My partner was impressed that Cast Members greeted them on arrival, offered to clean the golf clubs before & after playing; and also offered to transport the clubs between courses so that they didn't have to take them back & forth to our resort!

I have only played mini golf at Fantasia Gardens & Winter Summerland, but both are fantastic and a great way to spend an afternoon in WDW without going into the parks!

Emma

DRC2 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Shelby Twp. , Michigan/ via Hillsboro Oregon

My wife and I golfed the Magnolia and Palm on our honeymoon back in 2000! It was awesome to play the courses that the pros play. What wasn't awesome, was that not one picture, from the 5 rolls of film from our 10 day WDW honeymoon, were good because our camera broke or some stinking thing, meaning our only honeymoon pictures were the pictures we bought from Disney (on mainstreet, Tower of Terror and a buzz light year free web photo).....Thank god we now have digital cameras!!