Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 191 - October 10, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Disney Cruise Line and the Disney Dream Q&AHello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 191 - October 10, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Disney Cruise Line and the Disney Dream Q&AHello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #191 for the week of October 10, 2010.

The Walt Disney World experience goes far beyond the four corners of the theme parks and resorts. In fact, for many people, the magic extends to the open waters and many destinations of the Disney Cruise Line. This week, we’re going to answer many frequently asked questions about cruising in general, the Disney Cruise Line, and specifically the WDW Radio Cruise on the Disney Dream in February, 2011. I received questions about everything from transportation, dining, activities for kids and adults, what you need to know before you go and when you’re on board, special WDW Radio group events and so much more. Whether you’re joining us on the Dream, a first-time cruiser, repeat visitor or just thinking about cruising, there’s something here for everyone.

I’ll have a few announcements and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: WDW Radio Show # 191 - October 10, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stat

Gah!! I'm so pumped for the cruise after this week's show.

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 191 - October 10, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stat

I think it is time for me
    to start PACKING................
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

I can take my rum on the ship!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder

Thank you so much for answering my questions, Lou!

As for my siblings and I not enjoying Atlantis - it could have been because of how bitter cold it was (this was during the freak Florida/Caribbean cold front of January 2010). Or it could have been how spoiled I am by WDW's two water parks. It just didn't at all seem worth the money we paid for it. But now I know, and knowing is half the battle. :-)