Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 199 - December 5, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; EPCOT Retrospective - Universe of Energy / Ellen's Energy Adventure Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show # 199 - December 5, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

EPCOT Retrospective - Universe of Energy / Ellen's Energy Adventure

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #199 for the week of December 6, 2010.

We値l turn back the clock and continue our EPCOT Retrospective series as we journey aboard my Walt Disney World Wayback Machine to 1982... and earlier. We値l look at the design, creation and development of the Universe of Energy. This unique pavilion addressed important issues that remain so to this day, and incorporated technological advances that continue to impress and delight guests as well. We値l talk not just about its history, changes and upgrades, but the future of the pavilion as well.

I値l have a few announcements and play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 199 - December 5, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stat

great show

Fun2BFree is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 199 - December 5, 2010 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stat

I have to admit - There have been podcasts recently that make me believe that WDW Radio may be "losin' it." Two things always bring me right back:
    • Jim Korkis
    • EPCOT Retrospective

Thanks so much for doing Universe of Energy. I am fascinated by the pavillion's architecture and technology, and I miss the original version terribly.

Keep it up and I'll keep listening!
    Click on the Boogie Woogie Bakery Boy to check out my Disney blog:

Kosher Kitchen Kabaret