Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Still holding my breath for Jeff Pepper in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Just keeping the dream alive. This podcast is great regardless, don't get me wrong. But Jeff Pepper still ranks as one of my favorite contributors to this show. I had ...
    cholleman is offline A-Ticket holder

Still holding my breath for Jeff Pepper

Just keeping the dream alive.

This podcast is great regardless, don't get me wrong.

But Jeff Pepper still ranks as one of my favorite contributors to this show.

I had a small hope that he would make an appearance during the 200th show. He definitely represents a significant chapter in this shows history.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Still holding my breath for Jeff Pepper

And you would be... Bill Pepper, Jeff's brother?
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

cholleman is offline A-Ticket holder

HA! HA! I wish I was Bill Pepper!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Maybe it's his cousin Red?

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Maybe it's his cousin Red?
    Either him or Uncle Salten.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I'd rather have an Uncle Salty.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

maybe Uncle Ben Pepper... or Aunt Jemima Pepper... or the famous Little Debbie Pepper...
    could you be...?

wait... i know now... your Dr. Pepper...!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

You know if you are looking for great content from Jeff that he does have a blog too.

Quote Originally Posted by cholleman View Post
    Just keeping the dream alive.

This podcast is great regardless, don't get me wrong.

But Jeff Pepper still ranks as one of my favorite contributors to this show.

I had a small hope that he would make an appearance during the 200th show. He definitely represents a significant chapter in this shows history.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

I dated his sister Cayenne for a while. Man, she was hot.

We broke up because her dad was too strict. Typical military dad. I don't think Sgt. Pepper ever liked me.

JohnO is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: Still holding my breath for Jeff Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fink View Post
    I dated his sister Cayenne for a while. Man, she was hot.

We broke up because her dad was too strict. Typical military dad. I don't think Sgt. Pepper ever liked me.
    Are you sure? I figured he was too busy with the Lonely Hearts Club Band..

Seriously, I thought Jeff dropped out of the Disney scene for a while for personal reasons. That kinda left Lou hangin and in a position to find someone else to be a regular contributor...and in walks that amazing Jim Korkis.
    77- Disneyland 89- Disneyland 94- WDW ASSp 95- WDW OKW 98- WDW Hol.Inn MG 99- WDW Off Prop. 06- WDW ASMov 2/8 -2/16 07- WDW Pop 2/4 - 2/14 07- WDW All Star Mus 9/11 - 9/17 08- WDW ASMov 10/27 - 10/30 08- DCL Wonder 10/30 - 11/2 09- WDW AS Mov 9/21 - 9/27 09- DCL Wonder 9/27 - 10/1 10- WDW Off Prop. 4/23- 4/25 10- DCL Magic 7ngt Estrn 10/23-10/30 10- WDW CSR 10/30-11/1 12 - POR 1/8 - 1/15 392 Miles from WDW
    I Survived the 40 Hr Live Show Oct. 1 - 2/2011
    Johnoinsc in 'The Box'

2719hyperion is offline A-Ticket holder

Wow! I'm humbled and very flattered that folks still remember me and even more so that they have such nice things about my appearances on the show. Your thoughts and kind words are very much appreciated, both here and on another thread I noticed from last summer.

It's been a busy few years, during which time my commitments to my Disney-related endeavors has at times been severely reduced due to personal and professional obligations that consumed much of my time.

Happily, I've been able to get back on track in recent months. 2719 Hyperion is back to a regular publishing schedule and I'm hoping to bring Boom-Pop! along as well. Check them out if you get a chance.

Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts after all this time. It means a lot.

All my best--

Jeff

JohnO is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: Still holding my breath for Jeff Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by 2719hyperion View Post
    Wow! I'm humbled and very flattered that folks still remember me and even more so that they have such nice things about my appearances on the show. Your thoughts and kind words are very much appreciated, both here and on another thread I noticed from last summer.

It's been a busy few years, during which time my commitments to my Disney-related endeavors has at times been severely reduced due to personal and professional obligations that consumed much of my time.

Happily, I've been able to get back on track in recent months. 2719 Hyperion is back to a regular publishing schedule and I'm hoping to bring Boom-Pop! along as well. Check them out if you get a chance.

Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts after all this time. It means a lot.

All my best--

Jeff
    Glad to hear it Jeff. Hopefully you and Lou can impart some of that Disney knowledge upon us listeners in the near future.
    77- Disneyland 89- Disneyland 94- WDW ASSp 95- WDW OKW 98- WDW Hol.Inn MG 99- WDW Off Prop. 06- WDW ASMov 2/8 -2/16 07- WDW Pop 2/4 - 2/14 07- WDW All Star Mus 9/11 - 9/17 08- WDW ASMov 10/27 - 10/30 08- DCL Wonder 10/30 - 11/2 09- WDW AS Mov 9/21 - 9/27 09- DCL Wonder 9/27 - 10/1 10- WDW Off Prop. 4/23- 4/25 10- DCL Magic 7ngt Estrn 10/23-10/30 10- WDW CSR 10/30-11/1 12 - POR 1/8 - 1/15 392 Miles from WDW
    I Survived the 40 Hr Live Show Oct. 1 - 2/2011
    Johnoinsc in 'The Box'

JThaddeusToad is offline A-Ticket holder

I really liked the Jeff Pepper segments too. And wasn't Jeff's son Cody the Disney Boy Wonder?

g.armor is offline A-Ticket holder

Glad Jeff was brought up. He was on a lot when I first started listening to the show...2006/7? Perhaps my favorite guest up next to Tim Foster. They probably tie for me. I love Tim and Lou's banter, and Tim does have a lot of knowledge, but it seemed as if Jeff was very in tune to Lou's style and way of thinking and that made them a great team. A lot of other regular guests--not to name names--may have great info but obviouly love to hear themselves talk (a little cocky), and others just don't seem to know as much as they should to be in the show. Another one I like is Ryan Wilson.

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I was listening to a few older shows today with Jeff and Lou or Lou and Jeff and I really liked the rappaport between the two. Not that Lou doesn't have a great rappaport between the rest of his guests.
    WDW Radio Android App.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast