Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 210 - February 20, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #210 ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 210 - February 20, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Disney Fairy Tale Weddings

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #210 for the week of February 20, 2011.

Walt Disney World is not just a place for kids and families to enjoy their time in the parks. In fact, it is one of the most popular destination wedding locations in the world. Itís a place where fairytale dreams have become reality for more than 40,000 brides and grooms. Each is unique and reflects the couple, and this week, weíre going to meet a couple that is going through the planning process for their Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. We will follow them along the way to go through the initial planning process, through each of the steps in the preparation, to the rehearsal and actual wedding in Walt Disney World. Weíll start off this week by going through the preliminary phases and finalizing details, as they get ready for the big day. Whether youíre planning your own or curious about the process, itís an interesting look at how Disney literally makes dreams come true.

Iíll have a few announcements and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

Re: WDW Radio Show # 210 - February 20, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Sta

i don't think i remember you or your guests mentioning the Memories collection going on right now until april 2012.

anyways... my fiance and i are looking into this and playing with calculators to see if we would be able to get up the money for a trip to florida in time to get a disney wedding before this Memories deal is over. anyone else on a real tight budget should check it out.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)