Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 216 - April 3, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Top Ten Water Features in Walt Disney World Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show # 216 - April 3, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Top Ten Water Features in Walt Disney World

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #216 for the week of April 3, 2011.

There are countless opportunities in Walt Disney World to explore and appreciate attractions, details and other experiences in many new ways. Sometimes, it just takes looking at something with a different perspective. This week, we hope to help you do just that, as we examine the Top Ten Water Features in Walt Disney World. Often beautiful, kinetic, and sometimes overlooked, they are yet another layer of entertainment and story to be enjoyed throughout the resort.

Ill announce dates and details about upcoming Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World, including something special were doing to make a difference, as well as details about the new WDW Radio Disney Book Club.

Ill then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Mara295 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 216 - April 3, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Hi Lou, just finished listening to this podcast and had to comment. The one water feature I was hoping to hear you spend some time talking about in all your wonderful detail is the Muppet fountain in front of the Muppet Theatre in Hollywood Studios. I always make a point of stopping there for a look and a picture, I love all the little details of the rats, etc., in it, and I really feel like Disney was able to capture the "feel" of the muppets very very well. Thanks for another great show!