Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Problems getting podcast with iTunes? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Is anyone having problems getting the latest podcasts with itunes? It is reporting that it can't find The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station on the ...
    doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Problems getting podcast with iTunes?

Is anyone having problems getting the latest podcasts with itunes? It is reporting that it can't find The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station on the server, but I can call it up fine. I even unsubscribed and resubscribed, which usually clears most issues, and it didn't help...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Problems getting podcast with iTunes?

Doc, I haven't had any problem with my itunes. I looked at my settings and don't have anything different than the default, The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station
    address for downloading. I run Norton antivirus and have no problems with the downloads.

Yeah, I don't get it...my wife's laptop at home worked fine, but my desktop at work doesn't. And I'm the one that usually fixes these things. It just refuses to get the XML file, but I can bring it up perfectly fine in a browser.

Usually the unsubscribe/resubscribe works...I'll have to try that again, along with restarting itunes and trying to flush whatever cache it may have...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator

bradisgoofy is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it...my wife's laptop at home worked fine, but my desktop at work doesn't. And I'm the one that usually fixes these things. It just refuses to get the XML file, but I can bring it up perfectly fine in a browser.

Usually the unsubscribe/resubscribe works...I'll have to try that again, along with restarting itunes and trying to flush whatever cache it may have...
    Your IT department hasn't done any updates that my block it? An awful lot of companies are really trying to stop personal surfing.
    Brad is because he listens/watches the WDWradio newscast on a Sprint EVO in a frontend loader at work. * aka brad49201 on the WDWradio Newscast chat * WDW visit on Honeymoon 8/73 * Off sight - 4/1982 * CBR - 4/1995 * Dixie Landings (now Riverside) - 4/1999 * FW Cabins 4/2000 * DVC Membership ( BWV ) - 4/2000 * VWL - 4/2001 * OKW - 4/2002 * BWV - 4/2003 * BWV - 4/2004 * FW ( in our Fifth Wheel ) - 4/2005 * BWV - 3/2006 then Disney Wonder 3 day Cruise - 3/30/06 then back to BWV - 4/2006 * FW ( in our new MOTORCOACH ) - 4/2007 * BWV & FW - 4/2008 Magical Gathering * SSR - 10/2008 MNSSHP * BCV - 3/2009 * BWV - 11/09 (MVMCP 11-10-09) * Back to FW - 5/2010 & bought BLT * OKW 11/2010 * Second cruise on the Wonder 11/7/10 * MVMCP 11/11/10 * BLT 5/11 * BWV 12/11 * BLT 5/12

Quote Originally Posted by bradisgoofy View Post
    Your IT department hasn't done any updates that my block it? An awful lot of companies are really trying to stop personal surfing.
    Nope, and with my boss having resigned, I AM the IT department.

I can call it up in the browser, and I can download them from the iTunes store as well. Just not as a subscribed podcast.
    Doc

bradisgoofy is offline A-Ticket holder

Can't help you then, bro. I use Google Listen on both my laptop and my EVO with no problems.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

ya my subscription has been acting funny. i resucribed too and still i have to log into the store and then bring up wdw radio and click it there
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

I'm having problems with downloading to my iTouch. Says "cannot connect to iTunes Store." But I can search for and download directly in iTunes. I'm also having problems with WDWToday. But Inside the Magic works fine.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0