Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 222 - May 15, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Jeff Kurtti Interview - Part 2 Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 222 - May 15, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Jeff Kurtti Interview - Part 2

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #222 for the week of May 15, 2011.

I’ll continue with my conversation from last week with author and director Jeff Kurtti. We’ll discuss his involvement as Content Consultant of the Walt Disney Family Museum, his latest book on the Disney Dream, what’s coming next and additional stories about Walt Disney, his legacy and much more.

Stay tuned for some announcements before I play some more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.
    Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 222 - May 15, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Has anyone found where to buy Jeff's book on the Disney Dream? It isn't on Amazon.com. Is it only available on the ship itself?

Okinawadan is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 222 - May 15, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

I'm looking for it too... I wonder if Jeff can update us?