Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 226 - June 12, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Top Ten Restaurants in Walt Disney World With the Best Ambiance Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 226 - June 12, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Top Ten Restaurants in Walt Disney World With the Best Ambiance

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #226 for the week of June 12, 2011.

This week, we’re going to count down our list of Top Ten Restaurants in Walt Disney World with the Best Ambiance. Whether you’re looking for fun, romance, relaxation, theming, characters, or anything in between, there’s a place (and cuisine) for you in the parks and resorts.

I’ll then play some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.
    Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: WDW Radio Show # 226 - June 12, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Thank goodness! Another Top "Ten" w/Tim. I was beginning to think those episodes had become extinct.

My first 1+hr at work tomorrow will be a good one.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 226 - June 12, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Oh I'm so glad about this one! I've had a hard time trying to decude which restaurants to visit on my first trip!
    Thanks Lou!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

The first one that came to my mind was Sanaa as well. Totally hit the nail on the head with that one. Then I came up with my top 10 (it was a long...boring drive!)

1. Sanaa
    2. 50s Prime Time, I was surprised this one wasn't higher on the list.
    3. Bistro de Paris -- I didn't agree with Cali Grill. The view is nice, but it's noisy. I'd much rather go to Bistro for a special dinner if I'm not going to spend V&A prices.
    4. Whispering Canyon Cafe -- while Tim likes to mention the Wilderness Lodge at every turn, I do agree with this one!
    5. Columbia Harbor House -- especially if you can grab an upstairs table.
    6. 'Ohana -- breakfast or dinner, this place always is lively, happy, and I think drives home the "family" theme without being in your face about it.
    7. Tangierine Cafe -- another one I agree with Tim. I love sitting out there, watching people, eating what is essentially street food!
    8. Cinerella's Royal Table
    9. Sci-Fi Dine In
    10. Biergarten

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I was starting to get a little worried when the segment was almost over and The Liberty Tree Tavern had yet to be mentioned.

Another I'd have mentioned, which is the definition of a "go with me here" entry, would be Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. The reason being that it is one of the few places left that simply oozes that retro futuristic feel that Tomorrowland was once all about.

I really miss that feel. I miss Michael Iceberg, too.