Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 234 - August 7, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Interview with Stacey J. Aswad from WDW Resort TV Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show # 234 - August 7, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Interview with Stacey J. Aswad from WDW Resort TV

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #234 for the week of August 7, 2011.

If you’ve ever stayed in a Walt Disney World Resort before, you undoubtedly know my next guest very well. She is the person who welcomes you to Disney, and helps kick off your vacation with her list of Must Sees and Must Dos at Disney. She is, of course, known simply as Stacey, and she’s my guest this week in a fun interview about her journey, role, and some funny stories along the way.

I’ll have a few announcements before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Get the FREE WDW Radio iPhone app: http://bit.ly/wdwrfreeapp

Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone! 770+ questions and Did You Knows!: http://bit.ly/wdwtip

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

monorailbob is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 234 - August 7, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Statio

Great interview. We always love watching Stacey when we are in the World. My 10 year old son loved the interview also.

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 234 - August 7, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Statio

Awesome show Lou, we kept our TV tuned to Stacey our entire trip. The only reason we could see to change the channel would be for weather information but now, thanks to our iPhones, we can keep our sets tuned to the Disney World Information Channel all day long (when we aren't in the parks, which is just about all day ).

bigthundermicky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Awesome that you got to interview the one and only "Stacey" Lou! I still would rather see the Top 7 show come back.

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Awesome interview! I really felt emotional thinking about seeing her on the resort tv screens....made me want to be back home!!!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

MrCottonsParrot is offline B-Ticket Holder

Stacey has been making the rounds lately! WDW Radio, Celebrations, and I recently heard her interviewed on the Communicore podcast.
    Too many trips 'home' to list here
    DCL veteran of three trips
    DVC member since 2005
    Contributing writer for Celebrations magazine
    my blog - myhiddendisney.blogspot.com

disneynurse is offline A-Ticket holder

I loved this week's show! Stacey is such a wonderful person! If you like her fan page she is very quick to respond and say hello.

philraw123 is offline A-Ticket holder

This episode was amazing!! Thanks for putting it up and getting an amazing interview with Stacey, thanks Lou!
    Last edited by philraw123; 08-24-2011 at 12:35 AM.

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder

Great interview Lou….Stacey is one of the things I look forward to when we go to WDW. I love watching Stacey's shows.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.