Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show # 235 - August 14, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Listener Email Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #235 for the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show # 235 - August 14, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Listener Email

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #235 for the week of August 14, 2011.

I'll open up the inbox to answer more of your Walt Disney World questions this week. Topics include getting from Walt Disney World to the Disney Cruise Line via Disney bus service, other names some famous Disney characters are known by around the world, Fantasyland construction timeline, an interesting question that I'll ask you to weigh in on, Disney wedding music, Phineas and Ferb in the parks, dining on specialty cruises, Jellyrolls and much more.

Iíll have a few announcements before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Visit the web site at wdwradio.com and talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums

Get the FREE WDW Radio iPhone app: http://bit.ly/wdwrfreeapp

Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone! 770+ questions and Did You Knows!: http://bit.ly/wdwtip

Join the friend page on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WDWRadio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/LouMongello

Get some Disney magic delivered right to your door! Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine at http://CelebrationsPress.com

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigthundermicky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 235 - August 14, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stati

To the person who sent the e-mail looking for the instrumental Disney songs, my wife and I used a great album for our wedding that is what you're looking for. It's the Disney songbook by Jim Brickman. We used it and loved it. Good luck!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: WDW Radio Show # 235 - August 14, 2011 - Your Walt Disney World Information Stati

Quote Originally Posted by bigthundermicky View Post
    To the person who sent the e-mail looking for the instrumental Disney songs, my wife and I used a great album for our wedding that is what you're looking for. It's the Disney songbook by Jim Brickman. We used it and loved it. Good luck!
    Just have to second this.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Billwht3 is offline A-Ticket holder

So the question is "What attraction would I update"? Well I just got back Aug 19th and after taking everyone to Mickey's Philharmonic, which is my favorite 3d show, I would really like them to update the video as it looks like it's recorded on VHS tape! (unless I got a really bad pair of 3d glasses *grin*)

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Billwht3 View Post
    So the question is "What attraction would I update"? Well I just got back Aug 19th and after taking everyone to Mickey's Philharmonic, which is my favorite 3d show, I would really like them to update the video as it looks like it's recorded on VHS tape! (unless I got a really bad pair of 3d glasses *grin*)
    I was on it just the other day and felt the same about the 3D. However, I was sitting on the far house-right side of the Theatre and, unfortunately, with 3D technology as it is, unless you're in the dead center of the room, it's all going to look fuzzy and out of focus.

I agree. They do need to update/enhance the quality.

Philharmagic is one of my FAVORITES. The music just makes me so nostalgic that I cry almost every time.

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012