Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Running out of content? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Episode 246 is the Top 10 Spooky Places in WDW, which I'm especially anxious to hear because episode 38 was the Top 10 Spooky Moments in WDW. I know Lou ...
    StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Running out of content?

Episode 246 is the Top 10 Spooky Places in WDW, which I'm especially anxious to hear because episode 38 was the Top 10 Spooky Moments in WDW.

I know Lou has sort of recycled content before but it always worries me a little bit because I can't help but wonder if they're running out of things to talk about. I know it has to happen eventually because of the rate at which the resort is growing (or lack there of), but I still want to discover new things about the World through the show.

I know I haven't been around as long as most of you and I don't want to sound like a nitpicker or worse, a troll, but what do you guys think? Am I just making way too big a deal about this?

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Running out of content?

No, I've noticed it too unfortunately. I like to listen to his interviews the most now. I'll skip the roundtables and whatnot. The new series of going around the countries with people from the countries is pretty interesting.

My favorites are from back in the day when he had J.D. Roth as a guest and the series of the Top 7 Wonders of WDW were awesome.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Heck, I can' even remember episode 138... it's all new to me.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

When I saw the title for the recent podcast the first thought that came to mind was, "isn't this the first Top Ten he and Tim did?"

Actually, that was Top Ten Spookiest Moments.

Either way, this wasn't their strongest effort. But the trivia concerning the Headless Horseman that Lou talked about towards the end was pretty cool. And the Top "Ten" segments are still the very best, IMO.

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

It's funny that you mention running out of content just before I listened to the Top 10 Spookiest Moments. One of the most interesting things I've heard in a while on the show is Lou's explanation between all the relations and correlations between Ken Anderson, the Haunted Mansion, and Ichabod Crane were very fascinating.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I thought I had heard a similar show but couldn't think of when I did. I still enjoyed the show, though I maintain these really aren't top tens more like a top 5 for each.
    WDW Radio Android App.