Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss C'mon Lou, you're killin' me! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I'm gonna be in WDW next week and no new podcast today! How am I supposed to work like this? Oh, your answer may not include anything resembling "busy putting ...
    eighthave is offline A-Ticket holder

C'mon Lou, you're killin' me!

I'm gonna be in WDW next week and no new podcast today! How am I supposed to work like this? Oh, your answer may not include anything resembling "busy putting it together" "busy doing other monsterously important things" or "sleep".

If, in fact, something awful has happened, please know I'm not aware of it and this is all in jest anyway.

Dave

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: C'mon Lou, you're killin' me!

I'm sure it will be up by tomorrow, I feel like recently the shows have been posted more often on Tuesdays. You should listen to the old episodes before your trip. The first 100 episodes or so always make me way more excited about WDW than the newer ones anyway.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

At least scour all of the Top Ten lists.

eighthave is offline A-Ticket holder

I've definitely done all that, the new one was nearly the only one I haven't heard. I was just ribbin' him anyway.

Dave

Disney Dream'n is offline A-Ticket holder

It's actually in the blog posts. Topic is wdw marathons