Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss why is wdw rado the best? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Only none of it....
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: why is wdw rado the best?

Only none of it.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Not for nothing, but he's 11.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Sorry, sometimes my little sister messes with my posts. Is it better now?

Aww Phooey is offline B-Ticket Holder

It's the best if it's what you're looking for.

If I want a podcast about the stories and the details...basically how Disney World turned the theme park into an art form, then WDW Radio is the best beyond all doubt. I know he's sometimes criticized for not pointing out anything wrong with the parks and goodness knows I've sure disagreed with him on certain things. But in all truth I NEED that fuzziness. While I have my opinions, I'm not a cynic at heart. It's refreshing to hear someone who doesn't come off as cynical about anything. I love the way he structures his "behind the scenes" segments. It's not a list of trivia items to be rattled off. It really sounds like he (or Jim) is taking you by the hand through the park and pointing out all those special details one by one. I can't think of another podcast that delivers that kind of immersive experience as well as WDW Radio...even among the non-Disney ones I listen to.

This was one of the very first podcasts I listened to. But it wasn't until the episode about the carrousel that I knew I had stumbled across a real treasure. This is a podcast with some serious replay value. WDWR and Coverville are the only podcasts where I've kept more episodes on my hard drive than I've deleted.

If I need cold hard facts and traveling advice in every episode...well then WDW Radio may not be the best podcast to serve that purpose. WDWR, I think, is more about Disney World appreciation than Disney World travel strategies. And that's perfectly fine. I think it's great that there are so many podcasts out there trying to focus on different aspects of this behemoth of a company.
    Gotta love a duck in uniform.

I would like to cover a few things. i listend to podcast 130. it dosent sound like a rado show like wdw rado. it was more like guys at a restaraunt recording themselves. it was funy but not as good. Aww Phooey you have the best answer. and i wil tel you what is not worth my time, vmk fourms. they wernt treating me right peresonaly and i got baned because i posted something from another site. dont get me started on the other peple on there. just thought i'd tel you before you sign up. i think wdw radio is the best is because there is not 5 other people stumbleing over other. there is nothing wring with the audio. and FINALY wdw radio is the only one to have traveling guides, a magizine and triva books.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I would like to cover a few things. i listend to podcast 130. it dosent sound like a rado show like wdw rado. it was more like guys at a restaraunt recording themselves. it was funy but not as good. Aww Phooey you have the best answer. and i wil tel you what is not worth my time, vmk fourms. they wernt treating me right peresonaly and i got baned because i posted something from another site. dont get me started on the other peple on there. just thought i'd tel you before you sign up. i think wdw radio is the best is because there is not 5 other people stumbleing over other. there is nothing wring with the audio. and FINALY wdw radio is the only one to have traveling guides, a magizine and triva books.
    Nicely stated, Lou!
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

As long as somebody understood it.

So I speled it all right?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    So I speled it all right?

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

I probably really shouldnt have found this thread... An English teachers nightmare... But then again... I'm guilty too I guess...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

If there's anything I misspelled please tell me. I'm not trying to get a laugh out of this.

Not sure which browser you use, but I know that Firefox is one that offers automatic spellcheck as you type. But don't worry about the spelling. We all do it when we're in a hurry. Part of being human

I don't have that, but thank you.

I am going to disney world for 9 days. maybe i will be on WDW rado. i will be the 11 year old kid saying this is the best disney momet of my life. kep up the good posting ill miss you gys. I'M GOING TO DISNEY WOLD
    Last edited by nicholas; 03-19-2012 at 01:59 AM.

mickeymouse is back in the house

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast