Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio episode #269 top 10 WOW! moments in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Don't wait until the Daniel donates to win for "next year" have him back on again soon he was great , the top 10 would be a great 3-man segment ...
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

WDW Radio episode #269 top 10 WOW! moments

Don't wait until the Daniel donates to win for "next year" have him back on again soon he was great, the top 10 would be a great 3-man segment for him to participate in.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: WDW Radio episode #269 top 10 WOW! moments

I have to admit that I didn't care for him.

And Tim's horrible connection didn't help the show either. The only Top "Ten" podcast I was ever disappointed with.

katertotyay is offline A-Ticket holder

I agree with the comment about the poor connection. I noticed this for the last two top ten segments that Tim was being cut off a lot and the connection was bad. It made it a lot less enjoyable to listen to than usual that said, I still love the top 10 lists and can't wait for the next one! Hopefully I'll be able to hear everyone this time...

ME-MM1928 is offline A-Ticket holder

Well I loved it...one of my WOW moments was in 2004. We planned a family trip to WDW which happened to be at the same time as the World Series. My father purchased Red Sox jerseys for each of us (4 Adults and 3 kids). We wore them proudly to the ESPN Club to watch the final game. We had fantastic seats at the front of the dining area in front of the HUGE TV. After the Red Sox won I asked a cast member during the MNSSHP when some of the players would be there. We missed Kurt Schilling. However got to see David Ortiz and Pedro Martinez on Main Street. It was awesome. I never thought I would see my brother so happy and kid like. Amazing moment...
    [link=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][img noborder]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/o49xarwvrilc9y0b.png[/img][/link]

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Me and hubby agreed one of WOW moments on every visit is after we visit O'Hana for dinner. We always come out of there thinking 'WOW! I don't think I could eat another thing for the rest of our trip'... that place always turns us in to a couple of fatties - LOL!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

We travel with a Seeing Eye Dog. After Fantasmic, the CM came to find us to help lead us though the crowds. She handed me a button that said "Honorary Citizen" and on the back was had written "I'm a Fantasmic Canine". The dog has been to WDW twice and this was the only time he was offered that button.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

GizmoDuck is offline A-Ticket holder

There's no such thing as a bad Top 10 segment on WDW Radio, but I think a three man team is a little much. Lou and Tim have a flow going and I felt it was kind of disrupted with the presence of a third individual.

But my WOW moment is one that no one has mentioned. I'm a HUGE Muppet fanatic, and my biggest WOW moment is walking into the theater for Muppet Vision 3D and seeing myself standing there in the original Muppet Show Theater. Such an amazing moment every time I go in there!