Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Filming of Christmas Day Parade 2004 in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know how to get on the list for the filming of the Christmas Day Parade? A cast member told me last night that it will be filming all ...
    Start2Fly is offline A-Ticket holder

Filming of Christmas Day Parade 2004

Does anyone know how to get on the list for the filming of the Christmas Day Parade? A cast member told me last night that it will be filming all of next week, and the parade will be on the weekend, but he said he only had the cast member sign up link. I really want to take my daughters. Please help if you have info.

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney:mickey:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to G-Force Records where we turn the music industry, and you, upside down!"
    -From Disney's Rock 'n' Roller Coaster </SPAN>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Sparrow: "One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going: This girl...how far are you willing to go to save her?"
    Will Turner: "I'd die for her."
    -From Pirates of the Caribbean:The Cruse of the Black Pearl

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope