Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Photopass Question in the Vacation Planning forums; I ordered a picture off the Photopass website and it shipped like almost a month ago and I still don't have it!! Does anyone know if there is a phone ...

Question Photopass Question

I ordered a picture off the Photopass website and it shipped like almost a month ago and I still don't have it!!

Does anyone know if there is a phone number I can call? I tried to send an email to them on the site but haven't heard back from them.

Thanks!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I would call one of the general WDW lines, like for booking, and ask if they can answer the photopass question or transfer you to the right place.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey can I get more info on the Photopass system. Basically where do you get it, and before getting on a ride who do you give it to?

Photopass photographers are everywhere! Just look for someone with a tan vest on and a camera in hand. They take your picture and then give you a card that looks like a credit card. Everytime one of them takes your picture hand them your card and they'll scan it. The last I knew the only ride that takes you picture that can be added to your Photopass was Test Track. You will find them with almost every character, going up MS, infront of the Tree Of Life, Hollywood Blvd., Sunset Blvd., infront of the Partners statue.......

At the end of you trip you can view all your photos and if you choose you can have all of them put onto a CD to take home for $100. So make sure to load up your Photopass if you think you're going to buy it.

If you don't buy the CD you can view the photos at home for 30 days. After that they go away. The basic 5x7 is around $13.00. So if you think you'd buy a bunch of them you may as well buy the CD. That's what we do. I then print out the best pictures at home. You can also take it to WalMart to print out pictures. Just make sure you give them the copyright agreement before you start printing pics.

Most of all, have fun with it!! Hope this helped!
    Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thank you for all your help, I know it sounds dorky but my mom got mad because last time I went I didn't take pics. So maybe this well be a way to get her off my back. Thank again