Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What is it about Disney/Disney world that you love so much!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Mine would have to be the magic of everything in all of the parks, it just seams to be the best place on earth and the happiest.....
    tink182 is offline A-Ticket holder

What is it about Disney/Disney world that you love so much!!!

Mine would have to be the magic of everything in all of the parks, it just seams to be the best place on earth and the happiest..
    The most magical place on earth!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    No matter where I go, or how many people are there, I always feel as though I'm the only guest they really care about. It's really one of the 7 wonders of Disney that Lou's been talking about. I hope nothing ever happens to pop my bubble.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Dnphm is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    No matter where I go, or how many people are there, I always feel as though I'm the only guest they really care about. It's really one of the 7 wonders of Disney that Lou's been talking about. I hope nothing ever happens to pop my bubble.
    I agree. One of the main reasons I love Walt Disney World so much, is the attention and care the cast members provide to their guests. I really do appreciate these cast members who do more than what is expected. They go out of their way to make the guest's trip magical.

-Dnphm

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

DS2007 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Right here! Just off I-95 between Jacksonville & Key West
    There's our daily life on one end of the spectrum and then there's perfect paradise on the other end. Disney is somewhere in the middle...(though closer to paradise). If you can see beyond the glitter and marketing, it's just a relaxing place to go where you can enjoy royal treatment. Also, I love how regardless of your age or likes, Disney somehow satisfies them all. WDW just gets it!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    detail detail detail!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    The magic and special effects that WDW has in ALL its attractions. There's nothing else like it.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    um... everything!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I can leave reality behind and be in my happy place!
    It is the one place I tear up when I drive under the Disney Arch and still wipe a tear or two when we drive under to go home .
    It keeps me believing in the Magic!
    Just about everyone is kind to others and usually have a smile or appear relaxed.
    The royal treatment I receive as a guest in a place that I feel so comfortable like it was home.
    I believe in the Disney philosphy or what little of it I know about.
    I fully agree that the attention to Detail is far superior to any other place I have been in my entire life.
    I have to believe that my dreams will come true someday. Disney instilled that in me.
    It has created so many wonderful memories for me that I will keep with me through my entire life! I have been able to do this with those that I love which makes it even more special.
    I am so grateful for every opportunity that I have to go to Disney. I never ever thought it was possible before. I truly feel blessed and very lucky.
    Disney is in my heart of hearts and soul. It is a feeling that I will keep with me forever because of the experiences I have had since I watched my first Disney television show.
    Disney is my Happy Place where you Believe in the Magic and it creates happy thoughts.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

mightymouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    ALL OF THE ABOVE. Also, I like it that all I have to do when I begin my vacation is drive to the airport. The rest is taken care of. That's a true vacation.

Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I look forward to it until I go. Then I look foward to the next.
    12 year old disney expert

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Fantasy, imagination, magic. Shutting the outside "real" world out. When you're at the World, you know everyone is on the same page whether you're at the MK, at your resort or even on one of the buses. You're living, breathing Disney.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    It's the whole package. The fantastic attention to detail. Every experience is carefully crafted yet each experience is different none the less. The cleanliness and meticulous grooming of the parks and resorts. The professionalism of the cast and their absolute dedication to guest service. The whole atmoshpere and magic of the place. You imserse yourself in the expereince.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    I love Disney World because whenever I go it seems like everything seems to just fit together perfectly and that once you pass through the Disney World gates, you're in a totally different world. Heck, basicly, everything!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    So much.... Its hard to narrow it down. Its gotta be the escape from reality and not having to worry about every day life. You can make everything your own, you can really imagine everything you want, like in Frontierland it feels like you really are in an old mining town and within 5 minutes you can be in a land of tomorrow and the future. You can make it whatever you want it to be. Obviously this would not be possible at all without the cast member. Also a huge part of it is the opportunity to share the escape from reality with family and people you love. Never a sad moment when your on that property.

I cant wait til May! I definitely wont be able to sleep the night before th flight!!!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    um... everything!
    You stole my answer

Disney has given me the best gift of all:

My DWT family!! Without them Disney wouldn't be nearly as fun and exciting!!

That and TIGGER!!!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast