Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Finding Nemo: The Musical in the Vacation Planning forums; OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU CAN GET OVER TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM ANYTIME SOON, GO!!! (wow! i never thought i would say that... oh well.) Finding Nemo the ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Talking Finding Nemo: The Musical

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU CAN GET OVER TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM ANYTIME SOON, GO!!! (wow! i never thought i would say that... oh well.) Finding Nemo the musical is possibly the best live show Disney has EVER put in a Disney park! Well, Fantasmic! might be a little better... but I digress. The set, the costumes, and the performers are all FANTABULOUS!! (I know, im a dork! ) Not to mention the music is comepletley amazing! After you read this thread, click on that cute little music note to open iTunes and buy the CD... now!! So, thats my two cents... I hope you guys enjoy it as much a i did!
    RYAN

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    I saw the show in Jan and it was really good...although i do have to say fantasmic is 10 times better!! I just love that show
    shannon

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I got to see it and I thought it was great.
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    This is one of the things I am looking forward to the most for my trip next week. Thanks for the great review.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    FN: tM was amazing...DAwM i think is more Disney but FN has some awesome music!! This year I have to say Disney has THE BEST show line-up I've seen in a while!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom