Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss finding paintbrushes in the Vacation Planning forums; i dont know how many of yenz know this but if you go to Tom Sewyer island early in the morning and find a paintbrush or if you go later ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

finding paintbrushes

i dont know how many of yenz know this but if you go to Tom Sewyer island early in the morning and find a paintbrush or if you go later and are lucky, no one has got them yet. you can get a fast pass for splash or big thunder mountain for your whole group. just one thing though ask you raft captain if they put them out that day or you may be looking for hours
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Whoever thought we would being rushing to look for paintbrushes while on vacation
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!