Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Whre Can I Find Pictures Of The "Dream Finder" in the Vacation Planning forums; I'll have to admit, I love seeing the Dream Finder every time that I went on Journey Into Imagination during the first edition of the ride. Seeing him and Figment ...
    DisneyGirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Whre Can I Find Pictures Of The "Dream Finder"

I'll have to admit, I love seeing the Dream Finder every time that I went on Journey Into Imagination during the first edition of the ride. Seeing him and Figment in person, was pretty awesome too, although since it was so long ago, and I was very young back then (6/7 years old), I can hardly remember it. I was just over at the website link that someone had for Figment and the DreamFinder, and I just loved it. The old version of "One Little Spark" playing on one of the pages, was pretty cool too. I was just wondering if there were any interesting pictures of Figment and the DreamFinder in EPCOT, as "real characters".

Thanks, Samantha

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    We spotted Figment on our last trip, but we were too far away to get a decent shot.

I've seen some pix of Dreamfinder and Figment in the threads here, but you may also want to try a google image search.