Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Which Park on What Day? in the Vacation Planning forums; Our trip is not until next January but I was wondering, what day should we go to a certain park? I'm hoping to get an overnight flight and arrive Sunday ...
    fancythemouse is offline C-Ticket Holder

Which Park on What Day?

Our trip is not until next January but I was wondering, what day should we go to a certain park? I'm hoping to get an overnight flight and arrive Sunday morning. I'm thinking we're going to do the EMH parks because my first trip, my family didn't do them (they're a bunch of park sissies ) but this time it's just me my best friend so we'll be faster paced.
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007
    DLR April 2007 - 3 goofy generations' Disneyland Reunion!

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well when I go to WDW, my family always goes to AK on the first day because we drive up from my grampy's condo in Deerfeild beach, FL.We have to leave at 5 in the morning cuz its a 3 hour drive.Plus, AK is only open to 6pm, so u can check in to your hotel after and have a liitle rest before the adventure begins the rest of the week.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

Quote Originally Posted by Zipadeedooda View Post
    Well when I go to WDW, my family always goes to AK on the first day because we drive up from my grampy's condo in Deerfeild beach, FL.We have to leave at 5 in the morning cuz its a 3 hour drive.Plus, AK is only open to 6pm, so u can check in to your hotel after and have a liitle rest before the adventure begins the rest of the week.
    That's a great idea. I wouldn't want us to be too exhausted on our first day there. What time does AK usually open? I'd think around 9am but I'm unsure at the moment. Thanks for the tip
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Yep, I think you are right - 9am. I also heard that Monday is not a good day for MK.

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=14 This site has some facts about crowdedness... You have to scroll down a little in order to find the chart. It used to be allears.net but they instead now put a link to this site...
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyHottie View Post
    http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=14 This site has some facts about crowdedness... You have to scroll down a little in order to find the chart. It used to be allears.net but they instead now put a link to this site...
    they dont have the dates i need. If I want to access those dates I need to be a member
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by fancythemouse View Post
    they dont have the dates i need. If I want to access those dates I need to be a member

Well if you continue to scroll down they have a chart that shows a surey they did demonstrating for example... Monday best park to go to is ____. Something along those lines.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow