Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Got a Question about Disney World????? in the Vacation Planning forums; Nno problem kyle thats what friends are for Kellie...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Nno problem kyle thats what friends are for

Kellie

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Thanks for the advice! Could you tell me even more about the show? Just plain curious!
    Izzy

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Mr. Bucket if you want priority seating with the princess' at the castle call with the first 15 minutes of park opening at 1-407-939-3463
    I've done this before. You really need to start calling around 6:58 AM EST exactly 90 days out. If you get a message, hang up and try again. By the time I got through the first 3 mornings I called, it was 7:03 and they were fully booked. It also helps to know the menu options prior to calling so you don't get fumbled with those.

Call every morning (90 days prior) of your visit and take whatever time they give you. As a matter of act, as soon as they answer the phone say "Cindy's Breakfast party of 4." It took me 4 attempts to get a Cinderella Breakfast for early December back in 2001.

Now that Cindy's breakfast has been extended by an hour, there are more seatings for beakfast.

Good luck!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Mr. Bucket is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks, I`ll set my alarm clock.

Any suggestions for the day of the week? does it matter?
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man`s best friend. Inside a dog it`s too dark to read."

Groucho Marx

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Just book it whenever you can!!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Mr. Bucket is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks again,

I have some time yet. I`m going to need alot of help to count back 90 days. and even more help to get up for 6:30 AM .
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man`s best friend. Inside a dog it`s too dark to read."

Groucho Marx

PapaJoe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bucket
    thanks again,

I have some time yet. I`m going to need alot of help to count back 90 days. and even more help to get up for 6:30 AM .
    This should help you http://www.pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

I always "schedule" the rest of my trip around eating at the castle, so I start calling 90 days before the first day I will be at the world, and then I call everyday after that. As long as you start calling at 6:58 AM EST you should be fine. I have always gotten my reservations within the first day or two of trying. :mickey:

Have a Great Time!

--PapaJoe

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I have a question for someone-what is the difference in the charecters from the 1900 park fare dinner with the princesses and the breakfast in Norway with the princesses? I had heard that Cinderella is only at the bfast at the castle but just reading on the disney website, they said dinner includes Cinderella as well. Just thinking about suprising my daughter with a princess meal at the end of the month trip....(we've done the castle before withCindy)....Thanks!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

1900 Park Fare ranges in price from $21-$45 and its a buffet offered at breakfast and dinner. Mary Poppins and friends (characters may vary) mingle with guests during breakfast. Cinderalla and her story book friends appear during the dinner hours. The one at norway has all the princess i think

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    1900 Park Fare ranges in price from $21-$45 and its a buffet offered at breakfast and dinner. Mary Poppins and friends (characters may vary) mingle with guests during breakfast. Cinderalla and her story book friends appear during the dinner hours. The one at norway has all the princess i think

Cinderella doesn't appear in Norway....at least not yet. With Norway going all Princess all the Time, that could change. If you want to eat with Cinderella, you have your choice of CRT or 1900 Park Fare.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

oh thanks amanda, was reading the birnbaum's book about 1900 Park Fare

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Anyone done both of these (1900 and Norway) with the princesses that has a recommendation as to which one I should do?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12