Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Celebrities at WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Speaking of John Stamos, found the following recent pictures from Disney. How they've changed since they lost the little one in the MK on Full House :) Originally Posted by ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Speaking of John Stamos, found the following recent pictures from Disney.

How they've changed since they lost the little one in the MK on Full House :)

Quote Originally Posted by Disney
    From left, Mary-Kate Olsen, John Stamos and Ashley Olsen posed for photos during a recent visit to the Magic Kingdom Park. (Photos Disney)

Former "Full House" stars visit Magic Kingdom Park
    Date: 01/04/2005

Actors John Stamos, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen spent time at the Magic Kingdom Park during a recent visit to Central Florida.

The actors formerly worked together on the television sitcom, "Full House."

During their visit, the stars posed for photographs after watching the "Share a Dream Come True" parade in front of Cinderella Castle and after riding Space Mountain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Celebrities at WDW-fullhouse1.jpg   Celebrities at WDW-fullhouse2.jpg  

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I just saw those photos in one of the entertainment magazines! He looks the same but boy, those girls aren't the same as they were 10 years ago on the show!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I was there I think two or three trips ago (so, two or three years ago) when John Stamos (full house) and his then-wife Rebecca Romjain Stamos were there-they were getting shuttled to the front of Space Mountain while we were waiting in line. I know they were big Disney fans and used to go a couple times a year.
    Lucky! I always thought John Stamos was so cute whatever he was in. I still watch his shows frequently. I would have one of those girls running up and asking for an autograph!!!
    Izzy

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    MGM used to have a celebrity of the day that would sign autographs. I can't remember who my kids saw back in 1997. When I took them back in 2000, they weren't doing this feature anymore. Lou is the closest thing to a movie star we'll see on my upcoming visit, The Incredibles?? My 7 year old would love to see Raven or Hillary Duff . Is there some kind of celebrity guest schedule posted somewhere?
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    You might try calling and asking or writing, but my guess is they don't publicize things too far in advance for many reasons (including, of course, the fact that schedules change so often and so drastically)

I just love the Gooooooogle ad at the top of this page.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodisney
    MGM used to have a celebrity of the day that would sign autographs. I can't remember who my kids saw back in 1997. When I took them back in 2000, they weren't doing this feature anymore. Lou is the closest thing to a movie star we'll see on my upcoming visit, The Incredibles?? My 7 year old would love to see Raven or Hillary Duff . Is there some kind of celebrity guest schedule posted somewhere?
    Welcome to the board. Yes, they used to have the celebrity thing with the parade, hand prints, etc. We saw Jason Alexander and Christy Brinkley do their things. It was very exciting.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Chip&Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    bump

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    I once looked in a mirror in the toilets near Tomorrowland, but that doesn't really count, does it?

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I met this really famous author there last April!!! His name was Luis Maginello (or something like that....

Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Funny Pic^^^
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    First official unoffical book signing in WDW
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I met Ricki Lake while going through character training. She was backstage at AK my first day there. I also saw Steven Tyler and Jason Alexander when I was in costume.

My husband has seen lots of them while working at Festival of the LK:
    Michelle Pfeifer, Christopher Reeve, Kirstie Alley, Harrison Ford

This doesn't count as a WDW theme park, but I got to meet THE Stan Lee at the Walt Disney Studios in California this summer!
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Last year I met a few cast members from GH, they were at JellyRolls, they were they for the SSW, but it was great seeing them outside other then the Parks. We had a great time, my husband and Greg Vaughn had a blast doing shots of Tequilla at the bar. We were all pretty drunk. It was alot of fun! We also seen Steven Tyler a few years back, he was actually on an elevator at our hotel. He is really a cool guy, very friendly and funny too!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Ronni is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    A few years after the Mickey Mouse Club was cancelled, saw Damon Pampolina at Mickey's Toontown Fair (It may've still been Starland at that point -- the Disney Afternoon show was still playing). He apparently remained in the park for a while as a cast member, doing crowd control for the Mickey meet and greet that day.

Mmmmm, Damon. I did have a crush on that boy....
    - Ronni
    (http://anywhere-is.net & http://ronnilovedisney.blogspot.com)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/42700727_65f0dbdeb8_m.jpg

WDW 08/01 ASMu | WDW 05/05 ASMo | DL 09/05 offsite
    WDW 09/08 Pop | DL 01/09 offsite | WDW 08/09 Pop

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    This Past spring i saw Michael J. Fox, and steven Tyler. I just got back from DL and saw jermaine O'neil of the Indiana Pacers there. Not hard to0 miss since he is like 7ft. Oh yeah last summer while on ToT i rode the ride with Dave Stewart Ex MLb player. PLayed for A's and Bluejays. I bought the pic i will scan when i get a chance.
    Last edited by cjdiggs; 08-03-2005 at 03:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast