Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Celebrities at WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; I met Harry Anderson (remember the show Night Court?) at the Marketplace years ago. I didn't get any pictures but I did get his autograph. We used to hear about ...
    WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    I met Harry Anderson (remember the show Night Court?) at the Marketplace years ago. I didn't get any pictures but I did get his autograph. We used to hear about celebrities at the park when I worked there but I never was lucky enought to meet anyone. (except Harry)
    I have some pictures of sports celebrities, but they are not from WDW.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Chip&Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    bump

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    When I was a kid we saw the actress who played Punky Brewster riding in a car in a parade at MGM. And we were in MK when a filming of the show "Roseanne" was going on but we could never get close enough to see anyone. so what I'm saying is, I don't have any good celebrity stories or pics!

~Selena :chesh

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    A few years ago,I was in the audience for the Candlelight Processional when I noticed that the row in front of me(about 10 feet away)was Bruce Jenner,Mary Lou Retton snd their families. it proved very distracting for me because my eyes would go back and forth to them throughout the whole performance.

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    During the time I worked for Disney, especially at Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Boardwalk concierge, I saw a ton of celebrities. . . . a lot of the sports stars I didn't really know except they wee the 7-foot tall guys everyone was freaking out over. I saw Steven Spielberg, Sen. John Edwards, Mariah Carey, Christy Carlson-Romano, George Bush, Regis, John Stamos, and a bunch more that slip my mind right now.
    My favorite was when I was a Boardwalk for Star Wars Weekends 2003 and all of the Star Wars celebrities were staying there. Anthony Daniels is somewhat of a night owl and we had several great conversations. He even wrote my manager a great comment card about me!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    That's a LOT!!!
    Izzy

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I Working Disney Concierge! I didn't even know half of the celebrities I was around until someone else told me who they were, especially the behind the scenes people like producers and composers and writers that you don't know by their faces.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Chip&Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    bump

withasmile is offline C-Ticket Holder
    danny jones and tom fletcher from the band mcfly in england went about 2 or three years ago with james bourne from busted and james's brother.. i didnt see them there when i went but theres a video on a site of them there and on one of the dvd singles mcfly released they show there room and they showed a picture of them on rock n roller coaster... and i capped it...

(from left to right) its james brother and danny in the back and tom and james in the front

(and in a interview the other day tom says his favorite vacation ever was in WDW!)
    Ashley... my pics

webmomom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Years ago I saw Blair Underwood at MGM before the TOT was built. They had a area that stars would be and you could ask questions and afterwards get their autographs. Also saw Rosie O'Donnell. I was lucky enough to tickets to the last show she had at MGM Then a couple of years ago we were in line at the Peter Pan ride and we were the next ones to get on when they stopped us. Out from the back came Michael Jackson and his children. The children had masks on so we could not see their faces. My SIL was quick enough and got a good picture of them.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    What does DD and DH stand for? Just out of curiousity.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    What does DD and DH stand for? Just out of curiousity.

Short for Darling (or Dear) daughter and husband

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    THANK YOU!!! Lol, I have been wonderin that all week!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I saw Jim Brickman recording a concert at MK on 8/25 this year. I didn't have any idea who he was, but apparently he was something of a big deal, to be having a concert in Town Square. So I put a thread up here asking if anyone knew what was going on, and mrp4352 clued me in.

Here is my original thread on this.
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=3518
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Joey Fatone was sittign at a table next to me in Scuttle's Landing Saturday. I didn't ask for an autograph or take pics tho because I just don't think I could do that to someone on their vacation.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123