Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss the barber shop?? in the Vacation Planning forums; i seen vixens and jenns lil ones has the first hair cut ears.. is that inculded in the cut?? or how much are they?? i'm so going to take bug ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

the barber shop??

i seen vixens and jenns lil ones has the first hair cut ears.. is that inculded in the cut?? or how much are they??

i'm so going to take bug now.. i wasnt going to cut her hair at all but her bangs will be in bad need of being cut then.. rigthn ow i just pull it all back in spout on the top of her head..LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL...ah! the classic fountain top hairdo. LOL

Yes the ears are included along with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL those stickers they toss over them. Meghyn's cut took all of like 5 minutes at the most. The woman we had was GOOD. She did a little pony tail -80's thing up on the side with some of the hair and tossed on some mickey dust. She asked first. Very cute doo. Meghyn also got a certificate and a little packet with her hair and mickey dust (mickey confetti stuff) Which we prompltly lost. WAH! Oh well! I saved some of the bit from about a week ago when she decided to trim her own hair---not a bad job tho...LOL
    Make sure you put that packet somewhere safe.

If the impatient one dont want to wait (talking bout the hubby not the kid), then I would STRONGLY advise bee-lining it strait to the shop AS SOON AS the park opens. In fact it would be advisable to go in the left hand tunnel since the shop is on that side of main street. RUN DONT WALK! Not joking, it took us 3 days to get her in there. Everytime we went there was like 10 ppl ahead of us. Which equated to like a 1/2 or more wait. Even heading right for it we still were like the second or third in line. 5 minutes or so. Very tight quarters for lots of bodies
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

were having brkfst at teh crystal palace the morning were going to MK.. so what should i do ???
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Are your breakfast reservations prior to park opening time? If not, once you are finished eating walk back to see how long the line is. If it's too long, I would suggest trying during the parade. But Vixen is right...first thing is the best time! The cost for a childs haircut is $14 (plus tip) and includes the Mickey ears, certificate, Mickey confetti and a little envelope with their hair in it. It was a great experience and I highly recommend you finding the time for it! You can only have her first haircut done once and what better place to have it done the Disney World!!!

i havent made my seating times yet.. i cant until may 2.... AUGH

i was wondering would it be better to eat after the hair cut and what time does the place open so i can get in and maybe do a late breakfast ???

help me!!!

because i really wanna get in there
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy