Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss AAA's Disney Week Prepares for Summer Travel in the Vacation Planning forums; I was not aware of this "Disney Week," but I thought this warrented posting here. These kinds of promotions can affect crowd levels. From PR -Inside.com: ================================================== AAA's Disney Week ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post AAA's Disney Week Prepares for Summer Travel

I was not aware of this "Disney Week," but I thought this warrented posting here. These kinds of promotions can affect crowd levels.
    From PR-Inside.com:
    ==================================================
    AAA's Disney Week Prepares for Summer Travel

2007-05-03 21:14:23 -

DEARBORN, Mich., May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- When the destination is Disney, nobody beats AAA Travel, and during the week of May 7 - 12, Michiganians are in for lots of incentives to pack their bags and head south. AAA Travel books more Disney vacations than any other travel agency, which provides it the buying power to offer savings and perks on AAA Vacations Disney packages not available anywhere else.

==================================================
    Full press release here: http://www.pr-inside.com/aaa-s-disne...er-r113856.htm
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    It's not a time at WDW, it is a week where the AAA offices have special "Disney" incentives like decorations in their offices, giveaways, and other little gimmicks to try and get people to come in and book a vacation. It wouldn't impact crowd levels.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page