Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss January park hours in the Vacation Planning forums; I went to DW.com and can't find a list of times for Jan. 08 park hours (it only goes as far as Nov. for now.) We are planning to go ...
    liljam is offline B-Ticket Holder

January park hours

I went to DW.com and can't find a list of times for Jan. 08 park hours (it only goes as far as Nov. for now.) We are planning to go back in Jan. with our families now that we are DVC Members and I'm curious about how late the parks are open in the winter months and what, if any attractions are closed during this season. Also, if anyone has info on whether HM will be done by then that would be great too! My dad said they shut too early but I think we can still make plenty of time in each park to do what we want if it's a lot less crowded than when we went (end of Apr. beginning of May!)

Thanks!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Leslee

Saratoga Springs is my home away from home! Proud DVC Member 5-10-07

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think Disney posts park hours about 6 months in advance so you'll probably have to wait at least another month before you'll get any park hours for January. As for the HM, I think it's expected to be done with it's refurb before the end of the year but don't quote me on that....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy