Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What Ride Have You Been on Most... in the Vacation Planning forums; We all love WDW... and we all have our favorite attractions, shows, etc. Tell us What Ride Have You Been on Most... And Why! For me, that's a toughie... I'd ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

What Ride Have You Been on Most...

We all love WDW... and we all have our favorite attractions, shows, etc.

Tell us What Ride Have You Been on Most... And Why!

For me, that's a toughie... I'd probably say the Haunted Mansion, just because it's my favorite, but I could make an argument that I've actually ridden other rides just as much (e.g. Space Mountain)...

Plus, if count the monorail, that would likely win hand-down. When I was a kid, my parents let me take my friend Brian with me. One night, before the parks closed, he and I rode in the front of the monorail. We were having a great time and got friendly with the driver, so we ended up riding around for literally hours. (Insert picture of Lou into the Star Wars Geek Guy thread)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    When I was little, it was always IASW for me, but now I would have to say Haunted Mansion or Star Tours.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

lsutiger516 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I think I would have to say either ToT, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, or IASW.
    lsutiger516

Check out my site at:

Four Parks. One World.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    It would have to be HM. I've been on it every trip. And it's the only ride I have been on every trip.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Any of the "classics" (IaSW, Peter Pan, Dumbo, etc.) because I have ridden them every trip, where as the thrill rides, you can't ride them as a small child and many of them are newer.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I would have to say Splash Mt it is my favorite ride

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Haunted Mansion, I've been on it every trip too. Often times I have ridden this one several times in a row.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    The Haunted Mansion.

I've been on it every trip since 1972, except when it was closed for rehab. I used to talk my parents into giving up one of their "E" tickets so I had enough to go on the HM plus all the other E rides I wanted to do!
    Lisa

"No capes!"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    It sounds a little silly, but I've been on Cinderella's Golden Carrousel the most. When I went as a kid, my dad wouldn't let us ride it - he didn't want to wait on the long line for a 'carnival ride' (Dumbo wasn't allowed, either). So it was on my 'must ride' list on my first 'adult' trip, and every trip since. My kids love it - they can ride over and over again, and I'm usually right there with them! It helps that most of the time there is hardly any wait now.

The only other ride that we try to do several times a trip is Buzz Lightyear - something about that one just brings out our competitive natures.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I would have to say It's a Small World. My Grandparent's lived outside of Orlando and that's how we were able to make so many trips to WDW when we were kids. Since IASW was my Grandma's favorite ride we always had to go there. Now I ride it multiple times a day every trip for sentimental reasons. I can still picture my Grandma's smile like it was yesterday.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Wow, this is a hard one to answer, but I would have to say HM and PotC are at the top of the list for all four parks. As to how many times my DW and I have ridden these and others, I use her favorite saying at WDW, "Haven't we ridden this a 1,000 times before?"
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I've been on Peter Pan or IASW most. That is because they were my favorites when I started going to Disney as a pre-teen, and now with me kids, they love them the best so we never miss. Doesn't mean they are my favorite now, but hey.....Also, in spite of the fact that I don't enjoy it and never did, I have spent PLENTY of time on DUMBO. Both with my own kids and with a younger sister begging me on previous trips, "Please, just one more time on Dumbo? I wanna ride on the green one...."
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Actually.... even though the lines are usually long, I've been on Splash Mountain the most. Second is Space Mountain... I love the mountains *shrug*.

Splash Mountain came out on top because the last time I went was with my highschool (in Wisconsin). It was in the month of March and after the sun went down one night, we noticed that there was barely a line at Splash Mountain. I guess it was too chilly that night for any of the Florida natives or other southerners.... But we thought it was just fine. So we went on Splash Mountain over and over and over and over....

nibblesandbits is offline A-Ticket holder
    For me, it has probably been IASW because when I was a kid that was the only ride I would go on. I was too afraid to go on any of the other ones.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT, nibblesandbits! We have chat nights on here every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm EST. I hope you will come sometime. Look foward to seeing you around the forum!

Beat you Olmec and BelleGurl! Jas - 2, Olmec - 1, BelleGurl - 0
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast