Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: From 0 to 5 stars, how would you rate Mission:SPACE?????

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW Rate It!: Mission:SPACE in the Vacation Planning forums; I gave it four stars because I've always felt that the ending is abrupt. The launch is undeniably cool, though....
    Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I gave it four stars because I've always felt that the ending is abrupt. The launch is undeniably cool, though.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I love it especially the rougher experience, it is definately worth 5 stars!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

genscrap is offline A-Ticket holder
    OMG, I felt like I was really blasting off. The G force on my face was really something! I thought that I would try the milder ride first but I am glad I rode the more intense one.

Debra

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I like it, but its not my favorite either. Being annual passholders we got to go to the annual passholder preview of this attraction before it opened to the genral public. I got off the ride feeling lightheaded and and looked as white as a sheet. A few months later I was dignosed with a heart condition (mitral valve prolapse). Given that and the reports of people dying on the ride because of pre-existing heart problems, the ride became an avoid at all cost attraction. I didn't go on the ride again until the second version was added that doesn't spin. I do this one, but the rush of it is nothing like the original. If I want that type of experience I can go ride Star Tours as well.

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love Mission:Space! It's so cool how Disney's able to duplicate a shuttle take-off.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Rate It!: Mission:SPACE

not our favorite one
    J&J

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Never Again column. Hated it and I can usually find something good in my least favorite rides. Not this one.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

I love this ride! I just went on it for the first time in March when i went with my dance studio and i got to go on with my friends! The experience was amazing and it was so much fun to be able to feel like you are actually controlling the space shuttle!
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.

rock_doctor is offline A-Ticket holder

Love this ride. But you have got to go on the "extreme" version. I just find the mechanics of it fascinating plus it is a cool ride during a hot day. For those who are prone to motion sickness don't turn your head during the ride. Keep facing straight-wards. If you turn your head you will have issues and so will the guy next to you once you puke on him...

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

The first time we rode it,I came off of it and was a little quezzy,but never got any sicker than that.I sat down and was fine in a few.The following year we rode it again and I got extremely nauceous,hot flashed and had to sit down again;still never threw up or anything,but I guess for some of us,the spinning motion messes us up as we are getting older,so I will only do the mild version now when we ride it.Which I am glad that they turned one into a mild ride.
    Park Hopper Dad!

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder

I think Mission:SPACE is a really good ride. Excellent theming and an exciting experience. I think the "interactivity" they built in of pressing buttons is a little, well, silly, but overall the ride is very good.
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567