Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your Favorite WDW Attraction Poll

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What is your Favorite WDW Attraction Poll in the Vacation Planning forums; What is your favorite WDW Attraction? Take our poll and post why you voted the way you did in your message! I just LOVE the Haunted Mansion - the nostalgia, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

What is your Favorite WDW Attraction Poll

What is your favorite WDW Attraction? Take our poll and post why you voted the way you did in your message!

I just LOVE the Haunted Mansion - the nostalgia, the special effects, the music. It is truly a class with no equal anywhere in the parks that can be enjoyed by foolish adult mortals and children alike.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

marty3d is offline Annual Passholder
    As a group, the classic attractions are my favorites: Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates - they all remind me of weekends at DL when I was a kid (grew up 45 minutes away). (now if they could just build a Matterhorn at WDW!!)

In the end, I sort of feel loyal and prefer the DL versions of each of these attractions (a little).

So my favorite WDW attraction is a WDW original - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It has everything I love about Disney, the excitement builds up as you walk through the courtyard. The details in the lobby, the spooky library, the boiler room - each one leading up to the final elevator ride.

fastpass is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I listed the Haunted Mansion as my favorite ride. I think that what I like best about it is that there is so much artistry in its making and as a child, I thought it would be really scary, but it wasn't...favorite ride. For a thrill ride I like the Rockin' roller coaster. That thing moves! "...can you get my black les paul..."

Not to be chatty, but this year for the FCAT - Florida Comprehensive Aptitude Test, the mucho high pressure test that 3rd thru 10th graders have to take that the schools are graded on - had a question for their essay for the 4th grade test. Think of a ride, real or imaginary that you or someone you know would enjoy taking, and write about that ride. In my pediatric office, I asked alot of kids what they wrote about. Responses: the Hulk ride (I of Ad), Mambo (Bucsh?), and Kraken (SW). My 4th grade son wrote about the CoP! I just had to smile. I could have almost guessed. I'm proud to be his dad.
    Always let your conscience be your guide - J.C.

I just got a Disney annual pass for my wife and kids....GOOD TRADE, EH?

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    this was kinda tough. I had to decide which of my 2 faves I would vote for, Pirates or Mansion..... I went with Pirates, but they are still tied in my heart. these are the 2 rides I almost always ride when I am at the park (unless the wait is rediculous), and I never get tired of them. In fact, I've been on them so many times and yet I still continue to discover little things that I don't remember noticing in the past (this happened a lot last week when I was there).

I'm also quite fond of Big Thunder, and Rock N Roller coaster.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I think it's interesting to see how the "older" classic attractions still seem to be the favorites, even in light of such technolgical marvels as Mission: Space, Tower of Terror, etc.

Lou Mongello

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's a shame the management doesn't notice the same thing Lou. Better yet, it's a shame they don't understand why those classics are still the favorites.

adambreakey is offline Moderator
    Haunted Mansion gets my vote
    To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    It was a hard vote but Splash got it for me. Basically the length is what got my vote on top of everything else. HM is a very close 2nd.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Pirates

CELEBRATE is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up

My favorite attraction is Mickey's PhilaMagic. Could watch it over and over again.
    Mickey's Min

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Foolish Mortals!

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i love the pirate with the hairy leg as you go under the bridge! he's my favorite and i can't believe the detail!!!

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    Splash got my vote due to the length, theming, music and thrill. I love that it is an 11 minute ride. I feel like the wait is worth it for such a long ride. The music is great with the transitions of the three songs that coincide with the changing of the scenes in the ride itself. The animitronics are great too. I love the vultures at the last drop. Pirates is fantastic and it definitely made my choice a tough one, but Splash wins it.
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    I can't believe that you forgot to list my favorite attraction. It's none other than the Buzz ride, of course!!!!!

The TTA comes in a very close 2nd, though.
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Sorry about that!! I just added our good pal Buzz, and even cast a vote for it, (since I know you would have if it was there!)
    Lou Mongello

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast