Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Halloween Decorations? in the Vacation Planning forums; Is it just MK that is decorated for Halloween or are all the parks? Does anyone have pictures they care to share?...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Halloween Decorations?

Is it just MK that is decorated for Halloween or are all the parks? Does anyone have pictures they care to share?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I've got a couple of pictures of the entrance to MK, the Main Street Station, and the view up Main Street, USA all decked out in its fall Halloween colors, but I can't help you with the other parks as I haven't been there yet this season. I am itching to get over to MGM and/or some of the other parks first chance I get though. When I get around to it I'll try to remember to take some pics of the seasonal decor.

Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 10-01-2007 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added pictures
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I know Disneyland is decorated for Halloween, I've seen pictures before!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    This is just a guess based on the fact that the Disney site has shown the lights going up for Christmas in Studios, so I'm thinking no, only MK. I know I've been at WDW during the Halloween season, but I don't recall decorations other than at MK. Epcot is hosting the Food and Wine Festival, so I wouldn't expect anything there for Halloween either.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    This is just a guess based on the fact that the Disney site has shown the lights going up for Christmas in Studios, so I'm thinking no, only MK. I know I've been at WDW during the Halloween season, but I don't recall decorations other than at MK. Epcot is hosting the Food and Wine Festival, so I wouldn't expect anything there for Halloween either.
    I would assume you are more or less correct, although I can't really say I remember all that much from last year either. I'm certain MK is the only one who really plays up the whole Halloween thing real big (due mostly to their hosting of the MNSSHP, I would assume), but I'm sure the other parks must feature at least a little something or other, even if it's a much more subtle. No, they aren't going to turn Spaceship Earth in a gigantic jack-o-lantern or anything, but there might be orange and black colored banners hanging from some of the light posts at MGM, or the strong use of predominantly autumn colors in many of the floral arrangements and gardens and such scattered throughout EPCOT, or something along those lines, ya know? It's not like Disney to pass up an excuse to decorate, so I'll check it out.
    -Don-

Well, I did manage to get to both DAK and MGM yesterday (stupid me... I forgot yesterday was EPCOT's 25th, otherwise I would have gone there... "stupid stupid stupid!!!") Anyway, I could see nothing in terms of decor that appeared to be blatantly Hallow-themed, although nobody is going to pass up the opportunity to sell their Halloween merchandise. Many stores had all sorts of Halloween trinkets, and some were even selling costumes (above and beyond the normal children's princess dresses and such). So I think that while MK is the only one that actually decorates for the holiday, none of the parks will let you forget that it's coming up, even if its only by packing the displays in all the stores with all sorts of seasonal merchandise.
    -Don-

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    B-E-A- Utiful pictures, I absolutely love it! I will be there over Halloween!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    BIg Dan! i'll be there over halloween too! i'm staying at the all star movies.. u?
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We are staying at the Coronado for 3 days and then the Caribbean Beach for 4 days, my buddies are staying at the All starsports! Have you stayed at the movies resort before?

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    awww thanks!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    BIg Dan! i'll be there over halloween too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan275 View Post
    We are staying at the Coronado for 3 days and then the Caribbean Beach for 4 days
    Anyone going to the MNSSHP on the 28th? I'm probably going to be attending for that date, and then assuming I do so, I will likely stay the night with my gf,who has a room booked at Caribbean Beach for that one night because she needs me to drive her to MCO the following morning. If for some reason I can't go... (work/school/whatever...) then we'll need to come up with a plan B in a hurry, but as of right now that's the plan.
    -Don-

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The Halloween decorations in the MK are awesome! I loved it! The scarecrows in town square are great!
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan275 View Post
    We are staying at the Coronado for 3 days and then the Caribbean Beach for 4 days, my buddies are staying at the All starsports! Have you stayed at the movies resort before?
    i havent stayed at the movies before.. just the sports for 2 days.. so i'm really geared up about it!.. next time i go i wanna stay at Coronado!!

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA View Post
    Anyone going to the MNSSHP on the 28th?

nope were going on Nov. 2nd.. Halloween night were going to DTD to do a lil trick or treating.. we have dinner ressies at 4 at planet hollywood then at 5-9 is the trick or treating at DTD and i'm also going to try to get tickets to the hayride that night
    Last edited by Chrissy&Tayen; 10-03-2007 at 07:32 AM.
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

jdvm is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm almost positive that it's only the Magic Kingdom that has decorations----but they are spectacular!
    John

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    lovely pics!!!!! i wanna go to WDW so badly! I'm wearing my mom down, so maybe we'll go next yr! or I'll go if my dad comes to the USA again next yr. he was just here so hopefully we can go to Disneyland as well!