Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Does anyone have a picture like this? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all. I don't post as often as I would like, but I am hoping someone can help me out. I am looking for a picture of something saying "Walt ...
    BigT4187 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Does anyone have a picture like this?

Hi all. I don't post as often as I would like, but I am hoping someone can help me out. I am looking for a picture of something saying "Walt Disney World 2007". You know, something like what is on the T shirts or sweatshirts they sell at the parks. I am going to be making a picture book for my wife and would love to have a picture with the year on it to use as the cover. I forgot to take the picture myself. If anyone has a picture that they feel like sharing, please PM me for my email address.

Thanks in advance.
    Tony in NJ
    DisFriends.com Username = bigt4187
    Lou Mongello is my Disney CMO!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Do you mean the ones with the characters all around the numbers or just anything with something that says WDW 2007? I willl look thru my stuff when I get a chance but I think most of it says "year of a Million Dreams:" As much as I hate to send someone to the other boards, the "other board" has a whole section at the bottom of their forums "the creative board" I think that has some very talented people that make up lots of really neat designs with dates and stuff on them. You may be able to find something there if someone here doesnt have anything.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

BigT4187 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I prefer not to have "Year of a Million Dreams" as I have a lot of those. The year is what I am interested in the most. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
    Tony in NJ
    DisFriends.com Username = bigt4187
    Lou Mongello is my Disney CMO!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Are you looking for something like this?

There is a whole group of folks over on the DisBoards who will custom make any image you're looking for. Name, Font, Color, Composition, etc.

Here is a link:

Creative DISigns - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

If you're not a member and don't want to join, just send the particulars and I'll work on getting it for you.