13 61.90%
  • 6.Animation Courtyard

4 19.05%
  • 2.Adventureland

16 76.19%
  • 7.DTD Pleasure Island

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW Lands Tournament Round 1/Bracket 4 in the Vacation Planning forums; Discovery Island surprisingly gave Echo Lake a bit of a scare, but Echo pulled it out. Any more close match ups in store for the final week of round 1? ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

WDW Lands Tournament Round 1/Bracket 4

Discovery Island surprisingly gave Echo Lake a bit of a scare, but Echo pulled it out. Any more close match ups in store for the final week of round 1?

Rules:
    Now on to the process of voting: There was really no way I could think of doing this without having multiple threads To avoid millions of threads for one tournament I thought I would group each round of each bracket into one voting session. Take a look at the bracket below and you'll see what I mean by the options available. PLEASE only vote for one attraction for each matchup, as this will be a multiple choice vote to try to cut down on the number of threads needed. For Example: If you wanted to vote for Frontierland, Streets of America, Asia, and Main Street, USA in the first round then you only select those from the options. PLEASE dont vote for attractions that are matched up against each other. Like dont vote for Frontierland and Boardwalk. This will RUIN THE TOURNAMENT and make it unfair to all of us. Also, please vote for one contestant from each matchup! If you have any questions on the voting process please pm me! A new voting segment should come out every sunday or monday.*

Current Bracket Status:

Notes:
    World Showcase East=Mexico through Italy
    World Showcase West=American Adventure through Canada
    Discovery Island-In Animal Kingdom not Bay Lake
    Future World West=The Land, Imagination, etc.
    Future World Central=Spaceship Earth, Innoventions, etc.
    Future World East=Test Track, Universe of Energy, etc
    Last edited by nicks10; 10-29-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

The numbers seem to be a bit off lately, so I'll try to reiterate the rules a bit,

It is a multiple choice poll so we can vote for one contestant from each matchup. Basically you should be looking at all four of the matchups, picking the contestant you like the most from each match and voting for them. For these earlier rounds you should be checking four contestants each time. Say I look at the World Showcase West vs. Wide World of Sports match and I favor World Showcase West, then I check that box, then look at the Liberty Square vs. Hollywood Blvd. match and I favor Liberty Square, then I check its box, and so on for the rest of the match ups. You should have all of the contestants you are voting for checked before you hit vote because it will not let you vote for different matchups at seperate times. It seems like some people are just voting for one matchup, which doesnt really harm the voting that much, but makes it less interesting because there arent as many votes accounted for.

I post the rules every week, so if you are uncertain on the voting process please refer to them or contact me via pm. Thanks
    Last edited by nicks10; 10-29-2007 at 11:15 PM.
    -Nick

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    It appears there is another underdog I will have to cheer on, although I didn't think it when I voted!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    That was a bit of a tough one. I love Adventureland -- especially the Jungle Cruise. But PI has the Adventurer's Club and..... well...... kungaloosh!!! But I ended up voting for Adventureland anyway :-)
    Hypermommy

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think i've voted for an underdog yet.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The "shopper" in me had to vote for DTD.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Round 1 is complete and our field is cut in half, here is the first segment of round 2 http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ets-1-2-a.html
    -Nick