Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Walt Disney World Crowds in Late August in the Vacation Planning forums; What are the crowds like in WDW around the last week of August/very early September? I know that many are back in school, but I'm just wondering. If they continue ...
    ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder

Question Walt Disney World Crowds in Late August

What are the crowds like in WDW around the last week of August/very early September? I know that many are back in school, but I'm just wondering.

If they continue free dining next year, what are the crowds going to be like, and if not, what would they be like then?

~Tropics

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    crowds in late august/ early september are WONDERFUL!! we were there in '06 during this time and the longest ride wait all trip was 20 minutes and this was even rare!! we were able to walk on just about anything we wanted...i believe by the end of our stay free dining had started and the crowd level seemed just as small as in the beginning of our trip...if we werent taking an xmas trip this year wed would definitely be going again at that time in '08. im assuming the parks are so deserted because parent dont want their children missing the very first weeks of a new school year--it makes for some great disney time!
    Last edited by Thumper10; 10-31-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney