Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: WDW Lands Tournament Round 2/Brackets 1&2 voting (rules below)

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • 1.Frontierland

13 81.25%
  • 5.Dinoland, USA

2 12.50%
  • 3.Asia

3 18.75%
  • 2.Main Street, USA

13 81.25%
  • 1.Tomorrowland

13 81.25%
  • 4.Asia

3 18.75%
  • 3.Fantasyland

9 56.25%
  • 2.Future World East

6 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW Lands Tournament Round 2/Brackets 1 & 2 in the Vacation Planning forums; Only one upset in the first round, and it was a minor one, Dinoland, USA defeated Streets of America. The matchs should start to get closer as we get into ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

WDW Lands Tournament Round 2/Brackets 1 & 2

Only one upset in the first round, and it was a minor one, Dinoland, USA defeated Streets of America. The matchs should start to get closer as we get into the later stages of the tournament, will there be some upsets or will we see all #1 seeds make it to the final four?

Rules:
    Now on to the process of voting: There was really no way I could think of doing this without having multiple threads To avoid millions of threads for one tournament I thought I would group each round of each bracket into one voting session. Take a look at the bracket below and you'll see what I mean by the options available. PLEASE only vote for one attraction for each matchup, as this will be a multiple choice vote to try to cut down on the number of threads needed. For Example: If you wanted to vote for Frontierland, Streets of America, Asia, and Main Street, USA in the first round then you only select those from the options. PLEASE dont vote for attractions that are matched up against each other. Like dont vote for Frontierland and Boardwalk. This will RUIN THE TOURNAMENT and make it unfair to all of us. Also, please vote for one contestant from each matchup! If you have any questions on the voting process please pm me! A new voting segment should come out every sunday or monday.*

Current Status:

Notes:
    World Showcase East=Mexico through Italy
    World Showcase West=American Adventure through Canada
    Discovery Island-In Animal Kingdom not Bay Lake
    Future World West=The Land, Imagination, etc.
    Future World Central=Spaceship Earth, Innoventions, etc.
    Future World East=Test Track, Universe of Energy, etc
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I had to go with all the MK lands. Also, I don't know if you realized that you have Asia where it should say Africa (the one paired with Tomorrowland).
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Wow I'm dumb. Darn, you cant edit poll options, thanks for pointing that out.

*The fourth seed that is matched up with Tomorrowland should say Africa not Asia.*

Sorry for the confusion everyone,

Should be:
    1.Frontierland vs. 5.Dinoland, USA
    3.Asia vs. 2.Main Street, USA
    1.Tomorrowland vs. 4.AFRICA
    3.Fantasyland vs. 2.Future World East

Again, sorry for the confusion...
    -Nick

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Guess I should have read all that first...i would probably have been the lond Africa vote...what can I say I love the safari?!

Yeah, sorry about that, I dont think that its possible to edit the poll options though
    -Nick

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    For a minute there, I thought you were giving Asia a bit of an edge. Glad I read through the first posts.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I'm surprised that Fantasyland is winning, especially with all the nastolgia about Future World latley.
    -Nick

About 2 and a half hours left for you last chance voters!
    -Nick

-Nick