Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Lockers?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Do any of the parks have lockers anywhere on the parks? I was just wondering as I have planned to be in some of the parks all day & stay ...
    PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Lockers??

Do any of the parks have lockers anywhere on the parks?

I was just wondering as I have planned to be in some of the parks all day & stay until the evening to have dinner then watch the fireworks and parades

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach hotel and know we could go back in the afternoon to get changed into poss jeans but didnt really want to waste too much time travelling from parks to hotels and back

So is there any lockers I could hire for the day to store a jumper/jeans or would I have to go back to the hotel or just carry the items around with me during the day. Will I need a change of clothes for the evenings table service restaurants (none I have chosen are signature). What do people wear for dinner?

We are visiting in April/May, do you think I will need a jumper/jacket for the late evenings?

Many thanks and any info greatly received

PJ

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes there are. Generally they are all located at the front. I know the ones at MK are to the front right as you walk in(before you get to Main Street). AK- are to your front left as you enter the gates. MGM's are to the front right as you enter the gates. I can't remember where Epcot's are
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yes all of the parks have lockers, usually they are right in the beginnig of the park as you first enter. Ask exactly where they are as you go through the turnstile of each park. As far as dressing for dinner, it's very casual unless you are going to a signature restaurant, even those except for Victoria and Alberts tend to be casual. In April I would bring a jacket for the nighttime, you just don't know what it's going to be like so better safe then sorry.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've often wished that I had some place to stash spare clothes for the day. With my luck, I'd be half way home before I remembered to stop back and empty the locker.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC View Post
    Do any of the parks have lockers anywhere on the parks?

I was just wondering as I have planned to be in some of the parks all day & stay until the evening to have dinner then watch the fireworks and parades

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach hotel and know we could go back in the afternoon to get changed into poss jeans but didnt really want to waste too much time travelling from parks to hotels and back

So is there any lockers I could hire for the day to store a jumper/jeans or would I have to go back to the hotel or just carry the items around with me during the day. Will I need a change of clothes for the evenings table service restaurants (none I have chosen are signature). What do people wear for dinner?

We are visiting in April/May, do you think I will need a jumper/jacket for the late evenings?

Many thanks and any info greatly received

PJ

I went this year on april 22nd for 2 weeks and did not need a jumper at all (until I came home!!!)

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The lockers are a great value...after you get the deposit back, it's only $5 for a whole day...and you can park hop with them. Just pay the deposit again at the next park.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!