Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: WDW Lands Tournament Semifinals voting (rules below)

Voters
22. This poll is closed
  • 2.Main Street, USA

18 81.82%
  • 1.World Showcase East

4 18.18%
  • 1.Tomorrowland

10 45.45%
  • 2.Adventureland

9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW Lands Tournament Semifinals in the Vacation Planning forums; We're down to our final four! Not a lot of huge surprises, only 1 and 2 seeds made it this far. Now you decide who moves on to the finals! ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

WDW Lands Tournament Semifinals

We're down to our final four! Not a lot of huge surprises, only 1 and 2 seeds made it this far. Now you decide who moves on to the finals!

Rules:

Now on to the process of voting: There was really no way I could think of doing this without having multiple threads To avoid millions of threads for one tournament I thought I would group each round of each bracket into one voting session. Take a look at the bracket below and you'll see what I mean by the options available. PLEASE only vote for one attraction for each matchup, as this will be a multiple choice vote to try to cut down on the number of threads needed. For Example: If you wanted to vote for Frontierland, Streets of America, Asia, and Main Street, USA in the first round then you only select those from the options. PLEASE dont vote for attractions that are matched up against each other. Like dont vote for Frontierland and Boardwalk. This will RUIN THE TOURNAMENT and make it unfair to all of us. Also, please vote for one contestant from each matchup! If you have any questions on the voting process please pm me! A new voting segment should come out every sunday or monday.*

Current Bracket Status:

Notes:
    World Showcase East=Mexico through Italy
    World Showcase West=American Adventure through Canada
    Discovery Island-In Animal Kingdom not Bay Lake
    Future World West=The Land, Imagination, etc.
    Future World Central=Spaceship Earth, Innoventions, etc.
    Future World East=Test Track, Universe of Energy, etc

Review of Final Four

Main Street, USA
    Seed in Tourney: 2
    Opening Date: October 1, 1971
    Main Attractions: Main Street Vehicles, WDW Railroad, City Hall, Exposition Hall
    Main Dining: Tony's Town Square, Main Street Bakery, The Plaza Restaurant, Casey's Corner, The Crystal Palace

World Showcase East
    Seed in Tourney: 1
    Opening Date: October 1, 1982
    Main Attractions: El Rio del Tiempo, Maelstrom, Reflections of China
    Main Dining: San Angel Inn, Cantina de San Angel, Akershus Royal Banquet, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, Nine Dragons, Lotus Blossom Cafe, Biergarten, Sommerfest, Tutto Italia

Tomorrowland
    Seed in Tourney: 1
    Main Attractions: Tomorrowland Indy Speedway, Space Mountain, Astro Orbitor, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Stitch's Great Escape, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
    Main Dining: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies, The Lunching Pad, Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station

Adventureland
    Seed in Tourney: 2
    Main Attractions: Swiss Family Treehouse, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean
    Main Dining: Aloha Isle, El Pirata y el Perico Restaurante, Sunshine Tree Terrace
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Main St takes an early lead.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well it's up against the ever exciting World Showcase East...*sarcasm, sarcasm,sarcasm*

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    but tomorrowland is in second

I still can't believe none of the Future World divisions made it into the semifinals!
    -Nick

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had to go with both 2 seeds.

Looking like Tommorowland v. Adventureland is going to be a good one...
    -Nick

Results above are final, I should have the finals up sometime this afternoon!
    -Nick

-Nick