Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Want to hire a professional photographer for our next trip in the Vacation Planning forums; We are heading to WDW December of 2008 for my daughter's first trip. I'm a photographer. Normally during events with her I'm behind the lens snapping hundreds of photos of ...
    pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder

Want to hire a professional photographer for our next trip

We are heading to WDW December of 2008 for my daughter's first trip.

I'm a photographer. Normally during events with her I'm behind the lens snapping hundreds of photos of her. (She's 3 and I have over 10k!)

So when we walk down Main Street for her first time I want to be a part of that experience. I'd like to hire a photographer to document those moments for us.

Does anyone know of good photographers that will do this at WDW?

Thanks!

jdubyahoyt is offline A-Ticket holder
    pgowder,....

I have a photography and videography company that specializes is helping plan and capture one-of-a-kind surprise marriage proposals at and near the Disney World area. We are also taking appointments for helping families ensure everyone is in all the pictures in their vacation's photo albums. Sounds like we're what you need. I'm working with a photographer that used to work for Kodak inside the parks and knows all the hot spots and how to capture them. We'd love to help. Check out our website at CandleTrailProductions.com and feel free to contact us.

Sounds like you're certainly planning ahead!

Give us a call,...

jdubyahoyt

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Also Disney has their own photographers that they use for special events, like weddings and such, you should be able to get info from their main number. Also Disney has a portrait service that may be able to help you Tel: 1-407-827-5029. Then there is always the Disney photo pass where you can have your picture taken at different locations.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We noticed a family with a camera crew at Animal Kingdom, not sure if it was for Disney own use or for the family. We didn't stick around to see what they were doing.

I always wanted someone to follow us around with a video camera.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I always wanted someone to follow us around with a video camera.
    If you find any info let me know. And I'll keep you all updated.