Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which way do you enter WS?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
WDW Theme Parks Discuss When you visit the World Showcase in Epcot.... in the Vacation Planning forums; Le Cellier is the best. Loved it, and next time I want to do supper instead of lunch since the menu is different and better at suppertime. But great food ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Le Cellier is the best. Loved it, and next time I want to do supper instead of lunch since the menu is different and better at suppertime. But great food and the pretzel bread, OMG, awesome.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

GoofyGuy is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I voted Mexico first. Don't know why, but thinking back, everytime we go we go left 1st. And like others have said, by the time we get all the way around we are too full for one of my favorite places to stop for a bite. The fish and chips in England. and too tired to enjoy Canada etc.
    Last year by the time we went to Canada, it was raining so hard. We were soaked and the baby ended up gettinmg really sick. I think this time we will go right and enjoy the difference.
    February 1997 - Off Property
    October 1999 - Off Property
    November 2000 - Off Property
    November 2001 - All Star Music
    November 2002 - All Star Music
    November 2003 - All Star Movies
    November 2005 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    October 2007 - Pop Century Classic Years
    November 2008 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2010 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2012 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2013 - All Star Music

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I started from the left our first 2 times. Now we go from the right. Don't really know why. We'll be staying at the BCV this October so we'll be entering from a completely different way, again.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I wonder why it is that so many of us do the Mexico thing. What is it that draws us that way?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    probably because it's closer to you than Canada is, or going clockwise seems natural, or for those who remember the double decker busses, that's the direction they went.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    If I'm with my wife and son we go LEFT first to Mexico and eat @ the place right outside San Angelo Inn/ Mexico Pavillion. If my two daughters are with us we go RIGHT straight to United Kingdon/England and eat the fish and chips and eat @ the tables outside.

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World
    It's wierd, now that i think about it the last three times we were always coming from the ESPN Club on the boardwalk the first time we hit up EPCOT. I should probably just make it a tradition now
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    I, too, always seem to go left towards Mexico first. My theory on this, though, doesn't have anything to do with the food (for once!). For me I think it's because both Mexico and Norway (right next door) have rides that I've wanted to make sure I caught. I seem to not mind if I don't catch "O Canada" on every visit. Plus, I can be around the world to the Rose and Crown by dinner time usually (I love the pub food!) and I've really enjoyed watching Illuminations from near the Canada pavilion for some reason. . . .

Hmmm, I guess that was inconclusive!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    That's a good point about the rides!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    Quote Originally Posted by Babby58 View Post
    I have been so lucky that during all three of my trips I've stayed at Epcot area resorts so I always enter through the International Gateway. Going towards GB just makes sense since I'm usually heading towards Future World first.
    that's also the way my family does it too...we usually stay at the Y&BC so i'm used to entering that way...but we have also stayed at AKL the last couple of times so we've switched it up....but i'm going to vote towards gb bc that's the way i remember going the most.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

It's Disney-I was taught to go to the left

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I generally allocate two days to Epcot, and do the "left" on one day and the "right" on another. So the first day I'll enter Epcot at 9am, head right for Soarin'. Then over to the Seas, the Spaceship Earth, then Imagination, then enter World Showcase at Canada, ending around America. Then a friendship boat back to Future World.

On day two, I enter Epcot at 9am, right to Test Track, then Mission Space, then Ellen, then Innoventions, and then into World Showcase at Mexico, and go around to about America again.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    we always start at mexico and make our way around...I'm not really sure why, that's just how we've always done it.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

TurtleShakChick is offline A-Ticket holder
    Always ALWAYS went through Canada cuz because we had to catch the 'Players' in UK. But once they were no more and we started totally LOVIN lunch in Mexico, we get caught in the San Angel Inn tractor beam!!
    "T'weren't nuthin, ma'am. That's what us legends do."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123