Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss All the ToT items from the Twilight Zone show in the Vacation Planning forums; I know that many of the items that you find in the Tower of Terror hotel lobby are from the old Twilight Zone show with Rod Serling. Like the glasses ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

All the ToT items from the Twilight Zone show

I know that many of the items that you find in the Tower of Terror hotel lobby are from the old Twilight Zone show with Rod Serling. Like the glasses on the cheak in counter are from Time Enough at Last. Does anyone else know of any items in the q that are from the old show and what episode there from and where you can find them in the hotel lobby? Thanks
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

minniesmh is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi,
    the only one that I actually saw (but I'm sure there are more) is the book "How to eat man" but I cannot recall the name of the episode.

Oh ya and BUMP!! I'm sure there are more people out there that can come up with items.
    minniesmh

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Matt Hotchburg's site, TowerOfTerror.org, has a bunch of these listed, though I don't know about "all": Tower of Terror Secrets

brerben is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: All the ToT items from the Twilight Zone show

Quote Originally Posted by BeastlyKingdom? View Post
    I know that many of the items that you find in the Tower of Terror hotel lobby are from the old Twilight Zone show with Rod Serling. Like the glasses on the cheak in counter are from Time Enough at Last. Does anyone else know of any items in the q that are from the old show and what episode there from and where you can find them in the hotel lobby? Thanks
    The ventriloquist dummy in one of the basement elevator shafts (after the ride is over) is from the episode with, you guessed it, the ventriloquist dummy

beja is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: All the ToT items from the Twilight Zone show

There is a fortune teller machine that is from the episode "The Nick of Time" with William Shatner.
    Oct 99 OS|May 00 OS|Dec 00 OS|Aug 03 OS|May 05 AS|Oct 06 CB|Nov 07 POFQ|Nov 08 POFQ|Nov 09 CS