Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Stitch's Great Escape or Alien Encounter?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Stitch vs. Alien Encounter in the Vacation Planning forums; Stitch stinks. I didn't go on ExtraTERRORestrial, but it has to be better than that piece of junk!...
    Shelton123 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Stitch stinks. I didn't go on ExtraTERRORestrial, but it has to be better than that piece of junk!
    I miss So Wierd... - sigh -

wasae on vmk!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelton123 View Post
    Stitch stinks. I didn't go on ExtraTERRORestrial, but it has to be better than that piece of junk!
    You probably wouldn't have liked AE then because it was pretty much exactly the same, just with a scarier monster and live acting instead of the cartoons on the screens.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    There is no question with this one for me. Alien Encounter all the way!
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Stitch is awful but my kids like it...my kids also liked barney and breastmilk so what does that tell you?

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Alien Encounter was SCARY and great fun! Whenever I go on a ride in Disney that I think might be scary I just tell myself that Disney magic will protect me...I am 33 years old by the way!
    Stitch was spoilt for me as parents allowed their children to wear those glow in the dark plastic necklaces. It's very distracting when you're meant to be in complete darkness to enjoy the sounds...and smells!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm sorry but I can't be objective about this for obvious reasons! I am that pathetic woman who, when Stitch asks "Will you be my friend?" shouts "Yes!".

I didn't care for Alien Encounter but only because I'm really claustrophobic, I think the only reason I can get into the attraction now is that it's Stitch related. Now if only they could bring Stitch Encounter over from Paris......

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Stitch vs. Alien Encounter

Amazing that Alien Encounter gets so many votes
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Major Dude is offline C-Ticket Holder

I voted AE but like both attractions. My only comment about SGE is I could do without the chili cheese hair freshener.

Old Guy Alert
    I liked Flight To The Moon at Disneyland
    BareFozzie in the box

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

I did the mission to mars once,then the next trip to wdw,it was alien encounter.Did it once,thought it was dumb.Wasted my time on it.Did the stitch once,hated it!WDW imagineers,couldn't come up with anything better than that?Take a "not worth a flip" attraction and make it worse?That's what they did with the stitch addition.This is supposed to be tomorrowland,a land that has futuristic stuff to ride,see and do.Not some old,dead,re-hashed alien junk that should have been sent out into outer space!Come imagineers,if you can't do any better than that,move over and let the people take over!
    Park Hopper Dad!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

I never got to experince AE.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

UPDATE! I still feel the same way as my previous post! HA!
    Park Hopper Dad!

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I didn't read through all the responses, but I will later. I definitely preferred AE to Stitch. I hate Lilo and Stich, so my opinion may be slanted. I just think SGE is sooo icky, and kind of boring, but somehow I always end up going on it (probably because of its often very short wait time). I read on another post somewhere on here how its sad that the Magic Kingdom is now making sure everything is movie related somehow, but I really miss when it wasn't that way.
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

neumanzoo is offline B-Ticket Holder

I was thinking about AE last night. I loved this attraction - daddy & I would just laugh hysterically at all the people screaming around us & freaking out. Good times - good times! I don't like the SGE attraction at all - I only go to this attraction if DS begs me to go with him.
    Next trip to the World
    May 13-20, 2010!

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

I am not a Stitch Fan............at all ........don,t like the Charactor or anything much he,s involved in..................so its "Alien Encounter" for me..........hands down

I Belle
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton123 View Post

Thank you,thank you thank you Shelton!It's about time someone else came in here and told the truth about that Stitch garbage! I've been saying this for a long time,but I get bashed by a bunch of sissy idiots!I speak my mind in here when it's necessary,but most of the time I'm harmless.The Alien Encounter was junk,and the Stitch addition was even worse!I am not happy with some of these newer,younger,so called "imagineers",because whoever created that Stitch character,must have had a dead imagination at the time.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast