Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What Dream Would You Want? in the Vacation Planning forums; So of course with the fact that the YOAMD has turned into the SYOAMD (s = second), the buzz around the celebration has increased. It seems even folks that aren't ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question What Dream Would You Want?

So of course with the fact that the YOAMD has turned into the SYOAMD (s = second), the buzz around the celebration has increased. It seems even folks that aren't typically Disney fans are talking about it. It got me to thinking... we've heard all these great stories from folks in other threads about what dreams the Dream Squad has made come true for them... but what dream would you WANT to be made true for you? We all know the sorts of dreams and prizes being granted. If you had to pick one, which would it be?

We all know everyone would LOVE a stay at the castle or one of the suites in DL so let's pretend for a moment that one isn't an option (unless it's literally the only one you care about, then feel free to post it). Tell us which dream prize you'd want and why. Feel free to make up a dream prize that maybe isn't currently granted too!!

So -- What dream would you want to be granted by the Dream Squad?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I want to win all the trips!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    definately the night stay in the castle !!! that would be the best

but secondly i would like to be in a parade that would be fun !
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

arge517 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The free DVC membership would be stellar. And while I'm dreaming............ I'll make one up.....How about free annual passes for life???
    "My siestas are getting shorter & shorter......."

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I want the one that involves breakfast on Main Street with all the characters. Can you imagine how fabulous that would be?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I also want to be granted a special phone number that I can call in case of emergency and hear my Fairy Godmother's voice on the other end.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I think if I had to chose I'd want to be flown, all expenses paid, to each Disney park for a week long stay. Dining, tickets, etc. etc. all included.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

LordQx4 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If I could win a Disney Dream. I would like to have a meal where the characters only pay attention t me and my guests. They would also have to eat, kinda like a royal dinner. I would also love to win a trip on the Disney Cruise line and visit Castaway Cay after that they could fly me for week long stays in each resort with all expenses paid. This way I could visit every part of Disney.
    Disney Stock Holder, D23 Member, DVC Member, AP Holder

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hmmmm, either Grand Marshall in all the Disney Parks or the Disneyland New Orleans Square Suite.

wannabeella is offline A-Ticket holder
    "I want the one that involves breakfast on Main Street with all the characters. Can you imagine how fabulous that would be?" Omg Cinderella2 that sounds amazing, I had never heard of that before!
    Honestly I would love anything that could get me to a Disney park. . .and a stay in Cinderella's castle would be the icing on top.

bowlingman7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I want to drive the monorail. That would be sweet.
    If we can dream it, we can do it!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I GOTTA stay in the castle! My daughter would love it...ok, ok I would probably enjoy it more.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    DVC Memebership fur shur!

Just think...a lifetime of being told "Welcome Home!" Does it get any better?

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    My family was just discussing this a few weeks ago...we decided the DVC membership would be our choice (aside from the castle stay)....or how about those lifetime passes that get you into every Disney park in the world that the little girl won for being the 2 billionth visitor!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Another great one would be to be able to go behind the scenes of any/every attraction you'd want for a day. Like to be able to see the underground workings of American Adventure of walk the track of SSE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast