Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Park do you go to First?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What Park do you go to First? in the Vacation Planning forums; We do it a little different than what I've read.We save MK to our last park.Save the best for last,I say.However,we find that we like Epcot best of all parks,but ...
    Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    We do it a little different than what I've read.We save MK to our last park.Save the best for last,I say.However,we find that we like Epcot best of all parks,but we still do MK last;gives ya something to look forward to before going home.
    It also determines for us,as to how many parks we are going to go to each year.Sometimes we do all four parks.Sometimes we do MK amd Ep only,because we may have decided to do Universal,Sea World,or a day at the beach.No matter which,MK is always last.
    Park Hopper Dad!

reubenco is offline A-Ticket holder
    I actually like Animal Kingdom first. It's the best park to just walk around in, and it helps let off steam from a long trip. However, if I have a parkhopper pass, that first day is when I'd be most likely to use it, to get a drift of how things are feeling in all of the parks at the time and you can check up on stuff (like refurbs you maybe didn't know were happening) so you can update your itinerary accordingly that evening. (Wow, talk about a runon sentence )
    Stuck as far away from WDW as possible

amazingplaces1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Epcot is usually my first because it's my favorite. My wife and I don't have any kids so Epcot is usually our first visit. The crowded MK usually deters us from going there first. But all the parks are still fun to visit!

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This is interesting. I never really thought of this. It depends when I get to my resort. Lately I've been going to EPCOT first than taking the monorail to Magic Kingdom in the evening. I always try to visit Magic Kingdom before I leave for home.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    well, we are going in a week and a half and we'll probably hit Epcot first (Biergarten ressies)
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Always the Magic Kingdom with Space Mountain being the first stop.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Grumpy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Magic Kingdom is always the first and last park we go to during a trip.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We always head to the Magic Kingdom First. It just seems like it's the first, and so it should be the first on our trip. and yes, it does have that Welcome home feeling. The Popcorn, the Train whistle, the castle that seems more amazing every time you see it.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

GE COP fan! is offline A-Ticket holder
    I go to Epcot first, only beacuse I like to wait until my 1st full day to go to the Magic Kindom!! Somthing more Magical about it getting to the MK for the 1st time with the rope Drop and only a few people on Main Street USA. If I only had one day to spend at Disney I would be at the Magic Kingdom no matter what time I got there.

GE COP fan! is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Magic Kingdom is also always the last park I visit.

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    It really depends on arrival day and XMH shedule, but my favorite park is AK, so if I had to chose, it would be Animale Kingdom.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

Mrs Potts is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Same here, depends on extra magic hours. Usually try to do Animal Kingdom then hop over to the Studios for evening hours.
    Disney Dreamin'

NanaMinnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Magic Kingdom is always the first and last...keeps the enchantment from the begiing to te very last drop!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    We can't help ourselves, off the magical express, bags thrown in room, straight to the magic kingdom in time for Wishes

WDW-Dreamer is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: What Park do you go to First?

last year I hopped to the Magic Kingdom first and I loved it so much, that I have decided to visit the Magic Kingdom this year first too. I think itīs a wonderful tradition for me to start a WDW vacation. I love to enter Town Square and the Main Street USA. Itīs so awesome to enjoy all the sounds there and watch all the great things happens on the street. To visit the Magic Kingdom first brings me in the perfect WDW humor
    Vanessa

...find the dream inside of you and always let your conscience be your guide...
    take the dream with you where ever you may go

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast