Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss American Idol at DHS in the Vacation Planning forums; so heres my question about the new american idol thing coming to the studios what do you guys think the stage is going to be like? what i found it ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Question American Idol at DHS

so heres my question about the new american idol thing coming to the studios
    what do you guys think the stage is going to be like?
    what i found it said this : Then, the guests will perform on an "Idol"-like set in front of a live audience and three judges.

all i have seen was perform on an idol like set

are they going to model it after the big finals stage
    or the stage they use for the top 24?
    or something the pulled off the top of their heads?

i so cant wait for this
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I'm sure they'll keep the old theatre layout the same which could be like big finals stage, but not quite. I'm sure it'll be a much smaller version of the stage you see on TV, but have it's own interesting bells and whistles on it. I highly doubt they'll change it to look like the top 24 stage even though I do like that stage layout the best, only because it's smaller and would be rough to load/unload and not hold as much guests as the traditional layout would.